Chapter 24: Curiosity played with the Brit

SMUT WARNING!!

"Hey grumpy glutes, we're here now!!" Henry chuckled, squeezing William's upper inner left thigh.
"Oh lovely, are you going to unbutton my shirt and squeeze my nonexistent boobs next once we're inside??" William sighed sarcastically.
"I wasn't planning to but now that you've suggested it, I wouldn't mind doing that" Henry chuckled.
"Do whatever you want as long as it won't leave another stupid hickey" William sighed, getting out of the truck and grabbing his bag.
He followed Henry who also grabbed his luggage to the front door.
"Sexy British brats first" Henry chuckled, gesturing for William to enter, as he locked his truck.
William rolled his eyes, took off his shoes, and went upstairs after entering.
"I'll give you a house tour later tonight, my bedroom is the door at the end, I'll be in the kitchen" Henry called out from downstairs.
William found Henry's room and went inside, it was huge, organized, deep cleaned, and had a full bathroom inside.
He set his bag down on one of the armchairs, unzipped it, and carried his makeup and shower kit to the bathroom, which was also huge, organized, and deep cleaned.
I should try not to make a mess here, he'd probably get mad and spank me, William thought.
William blushed at the thought and took a deep breath to no avail, because he started wondering if Henry had any whips or paddles.
No! no! no! I can't snoop, I'll get in trouble and it's rude!!, William internally panicked, balancing himself on the counter, and tightly crossing his legs shut, as his penis twitched and throbbed.
Universe and Hen, please forgive me for what I'm about to do, William thought, nervously biting his lip, as he turned around.
Releasing a sigh, he undid his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, pulled them down to his knees and hoisted himself up onto the counter.
We're on different floors, he won't hear me moan this time, right??, William hesitantly thought, as he put his hand down his boxers, and started fondling and squeezing his balls.
He released quiet muffled pleasure groans until his penis finally perked up after throbbing, twitching, and aching for a bit.
William grabbed his shaft and gently rubbed circles around and on top of his tip with his thumb.

Henry's POV:
William's been up there for awhile, is he okay? Hopefully he hasn't gotten lost, Henry thought, as he poured coffee grounds into the coffee maker and pressed brew.
Good thing I haven't started cooking yet, the food would've gone cold and disappointing by now, Henry thought, as he quietly crept upstairs, and listened for strange noises before heading inside.
He heard a muffled, "Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuck! Ahh!", and smirked to himself.
"What are you doing to yourself in there, hmm naughty Brit??" Henry whisper chuckled.
He quietly opened the bedroom door, crept inside, and quietly shut it, before repeating the same steps as he entered the bathroom.
Damn, I've been waiting for this, Henry thought, reaching for a small repurposed pump lube bottle.
"You forgot to lock the door Willy" Henry said.
"Oh shit, Hen!" William gasped.
"It's okay, you don't have to apologize" Henry said.
"You're not mad that I'm wanking off in your home without you??" William asked in confusion.
"Of course not, I'm just disappointed that you didn't tell me, I would've left you be, but now I feel bad for interrupting your orgasm" Henry said.
"I don't have the energy to pick back up from where I paused, but I still want to finish" William sighed.
"I'll help you finish your orgasm because I don't want it to flood your mind all day and disrupt your work performance" Henry said.
"Alright, I'm yours" William sighed.
"Stand up for me baby" Henry said, as he got a towel from one of the cabinets, and set it down on the counter where William previously sat.
"I don't want to dirty my counter sweetheart, only you" Henry said, pulling William's boxers and pants further down to his ankles, and hoisting him back up to the towel on the counter.
"I feel exposed right now, mind if I close my eyes and try to relax?" William asked.
"No, not at all baby, go ahead" Henry said, kissing William's forehead.
"Wait, what if I lose my balance?" William asked.
"You'll be okay, my shoulders are right here" Henry said, placing William's hands on his shoulders.
"That's reassuring, but what exactly are you going to do??" William asked nervously.
"Play with your hole, the one you get pregnant and give birth from" Henry said.
"Good, because I was about to tell you to stay away from my ass" William chuckled.
"Hilarious" Henry said sarcastically, rubbing the supposed "lube" on his middle and ring finger.
"This is your warning, but don't worry, I'll be gentle until you ask me not to be" Henry said.
"Oh bloody hell, that's warm!!" William blurted out in surprise.
"It only gets hotter from here, literally" Henry chuckled, as he moved his middle finger around.