Chapter 29: You're mine and I'm yours

They finally arrived early at the Freddy's parking lot, got out of Henry's truck, unlocked Freddy's, and went inside to prepare for opening in the next two hours.
William made sure that the toy animatronics ran smoothly after powering them on, and then did the same with the arcade machines and other games while Henry turned on the lights and music speakers.
They decorated each table with plastic confetti printed table cloths and a row of cone shaped party hats.
After they were done with setting up, they realized they had an hour left before opening time and went inside Henry's office to kill time.
"So Hen Hen, should I still pretend that I hate you?" William chuckled.
"As long as you're my good Brit behind closed doors, I don't care what you do as long as it isn't cheating on me" Henry said.
"Rest assured that I wouldn't" William said, leaning in closer.
"I already trust that you wouldn't cheat on me, my real paranoia is that you'll leave, abandon, and run away from me again" Henry said.
"If I do leave it won't be anytime soon" William said.
"Get over here and take my kisses, they feel better when you don't try to fight them off" Henry said, pulling William forward.
"How touch starved are you hmm?" William laughed.
"Enough to do this" Henry said deviously, clashing his lips and tongue with William's.
"Mmmpphh!!" William moaned, actually enjoying the kiss this time.
Henry let out a muffled satisfaction chuckle and continued dominating William's tongue until they both lost their breath and slowly broke the kiss.
"We definitely need to be spayed and neutered after our kittens are born" William panted.
"I agree, it can get pretty dangerous to go through more than two pregnancies" Henry panted.
"We'll see how many kittens the first litter gives us before conceiving a second pregnancy" William said.
"Yeah definitely, can I tell you something Willy?" Henry asked.
"Yeah sure, what is it Hen?" William chuckled.
"Your supposedly fragrance free Walmart lotion smells fucking terrible by the way" Henry said.
"All fragrance free lotion smells annoying until it fades away, my apologies for not going into debt over all the bloody viral drugstore brands that aren't even cheap or affordable!! Do I look like a fucking influencer to you?!" William shouted.
"I'll buy them for you if you want Willy" Henry chuckled.
"Thanks Hen, but I'll just wear the terrible smelling lotion whenever we have sex" William huffed.
"Oh c'mon Willy!!" Henry laughed hysterically.
"I'm serious Hen, I'll shamelessly torture your sense of smell during sex" William said.
"With your slick and pheromones? Sounds like my dream finally coming true" Henry chuckled.
"Be careful what you wish for Hen" William said.
"I was Willy, I screamed and cried naked in heavy rain downpour for you to come back to me, and you did" Henry said.
"You're going to have to reenact that for me Hen!!" William laughed.
"Alright deal, we're supposed to have a rainstorm next week" Henry sighed.
"I also wanted to discuss that time you stole my bunny charms bracelet when we were 6 and 7 years old" William said.
"I kept everything that you couldn't take with you to England" Henry said.
"I'm not surprised, but specifically wondered if you watched me cry during recess and my walk home from school afterwards" William said.
"Of course I did and waited to give it back to you so that you'd like me, but I didn't have the courage to do it in person, so I left it on your doorstep with a dumb sticky note" Henry said.
"You were a disturbed child Hen, I'm not sure that we should even mate and breed" William sighed.
"Someone had to beat up and torture your bullies Willy" Henry sighed.
"How'd you torture those then 5th graders? They were so scary at the time" William shuddered.
"Not to me, I used to sneakily watch horror movies whenever I stayed at my grandparents house after they went to bed" Henry said.
"What the fuck Henry" William muttered.
"Don't act so surprised Willy" Henry laughed.
"I'm not surprised anymore, now tell me how you tortured the little buggers" William sighed.
"I promised them each $100 to come and clean my basement, gave them juice spiked with Benadryl, tied them to folding chairs, poured a shit load of fake Halloween blood on them, and held a realistic prop knife to their throats once they woke up making them promise to leave you alone forever" Henry said.
"Oh bloody hell Hen, that's more than a bit much but at least it worked" William shuddered.
"After the long, tedious, and vigorous cleanup I'm glad it did" Henry sighed.
"How long did it take?" William asked.
"Five hours, not including hiding all the trash and replacing the used up cleaning supplies with my pocket money" Henry said.
"All that at the young age of 7 years old? Bloody hell, you were weird" William cringed.
"Yes but I was efficient in protecting you" Henry said.
"And now you're endangering me" William sighed.
"You know that's not true Willy" Henry said, stroking the hair on William's nape.
"It is, you're doing it softly Hen" William said.
"Believe whatever nonsense you want, but you're mine and I'm yours, we're meant to be" Henry said.
"No! No Hen! We're not!" William cried.
"Shhh Willy" Henry said, rubbing his upper back in circles and continuing to stroke his nape.