Chapter 28: Weird kid to Wedding planner pipeline

End of flashback

"Oh god was that weird kid in my class clairvoyant?? Who the hell were they and what did they look like?? I still don't know their fucking name" William quietly muttered in confusion.
"If I know who you're talking about, I think it's that non-binary wedding planner with highlighter yellow green hair, pink cat eye frame glasses with eyelashes, a half sleeve tattoo on their upper arm, and another on their calf" Henry said.
"That's very specific Hen, do you stalk them at their polyamorous Applebee's dates??" William laughed.
"No silly, they used to work at Freddy's when I first opened, they approached me on the verge of tears because no other establishments hired them, so I did and they were decent" Henry said.
"Why couldn't you just mate them instead then if they were so decent?" William sighed.
"Why are you being paranoid and insecure?? I've never loved or fooled around with anyone else" Henry said.
"Maybe you should change your mind about me and try going out with them for fuck sake!!" William huffed.
"Why are you acting like this Willy? Are you even sure your heat suppressants work?" Henry sighed.
"Yeah they suppress my heats, but aren't responsible for my mood swings, depressive, and manic episodes in between" William sighed.
"Oh right, well I won't be going out with them even though you're so persistent" Henry laughed.
"Maybe group dates and multiple mating options is what you need Hen" William chuckled.
"Look I'm cool with polyamorous people, but I'm not a part of their community and I don't think they'd like me very much, since I'd rather commit to and breed one person" Henry said.
"I reckon you should at least try it once and then hopefully leave me the hell alone!!" William laughed hysterically.
"You know damn well that's not gonna happen Willy, I've only wanted you this way for so long, and now you're finally here" Henry chuckled.
"Yeah yeah just shut the fuck up and go explore Hen" William sighed.
"I'll be double damned stupid to bother exploring options that I already know I don't want when the bratty judgmental British man of my dreams is right here with me" Henry teased.
"Shut the fuck up Hen Hen!!" William huffed.
"Or what? You'll pull my beard and bite my nose again?? You already know I'm into that shit Willy" Henry laughed.
"How do you feel about knife play and suffocation? I really want to try them with you again" William chuckled.
"I won't let you kill me or leave me, I only like being scratched, bit, and smacked" Henry said.
"So you won't be mad if I bit your tummy in a rage?" William asked.
"Nope, bite me wherever and whenever you want" Henry chuckled.
William leaned forward, brought Henry's hand up to his mouth and bit the webbing of his thumb, making him wince and yelp.
"That felt amazing Willy, you're not gonna get mad if I ask to see you in my office later, are you?" Henry laughed.
"I'm already mad Hen Hen, you'll only make it worse by doing that" William said.
"I'll see you in my office 2 hours before closing time then Willy, and you're dreaming by the way if you think I'm gonna leave you for talking shit" Henry said.
"Lovely" William sighed.
"Yes Willy, it'd feel lovely to have my knot stuck inside you, knowing that you can't and won't go anywhere no matter how much you pull away or try to fight me off" Henry said.
"You should be grateful that I even granted your fingers entrance asshole!!" William huffed.
"What gave you the impression that I'm ungrateful hmm Willy?" Henry chuckled.
"You're being fucking annoying, and only seem to want more no matter how much or little you get" William said.
"Is it so wrong for me to touch you slow and gradually in order to make sure that actual breeding and knotting won't cause you mind and bodily shock?" Henry asked.
"That's all you've caused me since you came back yesterday, and we haven't even gotten to the breeding and knotting part yet" William sighed.
"I'm sorry Willy, if I recall correctly I'm pretty sure we accidentally imprinted on each other when we were kids and didn't know better" Henry apologized.
"How'd we do that Hen?" William asked.
"One day you were pretty rabid after getting in trouble with your teacher and staying in an unofficial detention during recess" Henry said.
"Oh yeah, can't remember their name or gender but they were a bloody Karen and I snuck out" William snickered.
"You did and then profusely apologized after biting near my nape" Henry said.
"I'm sorry it's partially my fault that we're both in this mess" William sighed.
"It's okay, I'm glad to be stuck with you Willy and I bit you back, remember?" Henry chuckled.
"Yeah, after telling me something along the lines of a bite for a bite" William laughed.
"I'm sorry for imprinting you in return, I'll be the best father and husband before we get old and die to make up for it" Henry said.
"If we have kittens, we should teach them not to bite or accept bites until they're 16 or older to prevent them from ending up with the same fate" William said.
"I agree" Henry said, holding William's hand.