Chapter 26: My disgusting American majesty

Henry washed his hands, and William cleaned himself up with a facial skincare wipe, before pulling up his boxers and pants.
He zipped and buttoned his pants, and redid his belt.
"Here let me help you with that" Henry said smiling, buttoning the rest of William's shirt.
"Thanks Hen Hen" William said smiling.
"Anytime babe" Henry said, kissing William's forehead.
William groaned in protest, earning a laugh and another forehead kiss from Henry.
*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* the coffee machine beeped from downstairs.
"I guess that's our cue to start the day" Henry said.
"I'll serve your coffee willingly this time, but only because you made me cum" William said.
"I should probably make you cum more often" Henry chuckled.
"Don't push it love" William huffed, leaving the bathroom and bedroom.
Henry followed behind him and they went to the kitchen that smelt like strong coffee.
"Oh my!!" William cringed, wrinkling his nose in disgust at the strong aroma.
"It smells amazing in here" Henry said.
"Of course it does to you" William sighed, grabbing a coffee mug off a hook, pouring coffee inside, followed by a couple dashes of creamer, stirred it, and then gave it to Henry.
"For you my disgusting American majesty" William chuckled, biting his lower lip, as he made a goofy grin at Henry.
"Thanks Willy" Henry chuckled, taking a sip of the coffee.
"Sorry to bug Hen Hen, but I'm hungry, and my cooking sucks" William said.
"Oh right, sorry Willy, I got you" Henry chuckled, setting his coffee down.
"Are you okay with regular sausage and bacon, or would you prefer the Turkey version instead?" Henry asked.
"I'd prefer the Turkey version" William said.
"You got it Willy" Henry chuckled, pulling the meat and other ingredients out.
William watched in delight and amusement as Henry cooked, assembled, and plated his breakfast.
It was a breakfast burrito that also had egg, cheese, and hash browns in it.
"So how is it Willy?" Henry asked chuckling, as William took his first bite.
"Mmm this is fucking amazing Hen!!" William said muffled as he chewed with his full mouth open.
"Good, I'm glad" Henry chuckled, as he assembled one for himself too.
They ate their breakfast in silence until it was time to leave for work.

Time skip

"Oh shit where's my water bottle?!" William panicked.
"Don't worry Willy, I remembered your bootlegged Hydroflask, and put filtered water in it" Henry said.
"Must be nice having a purified tap, thanks Hen" William sighed.
"You've grown cynical Willy, are you depressed by any chance?" Henry asked.
"NHS mental health services aren't much better than the ones here, because they keep it underfunded on purpose, so I've never received a proper diagnosis, only speculation" William sighed.
"Thanks for telling me sweetheart, know that I don't love you any less" Henry said, hugging William and kissing his collarbone.
"I feel a little better Hen" William chuckled.
"Good, now let's get going" Henry said, smiling and wrapping his arm around William's waist.
They walked out, locked the front door, got into Henry's truck, and left.
William stared out the windshield and passenger window in awe, seeing American suburbia again for the first time in nearly 10 years felt like a culture shock, despite its vivid familiarity and nostalgia.
"Getting lost down memory lane?" Henry chuckled.
"I was until you interrupted my fucking daze Hen" William sighed, crossing his arms.
"Here, let me see your hand like the old days Willy" Henry said, grabbing William's left hand, and rubbing the middle of his palm with his thumb.
William chuckled, smiled, and relaxed a little in response as he zoned out again.
Henry always did that for William after he and Vincent clashed, disagreed, or took trolling too far.
He also held William and let him cry whenever Jennifer and Vincent fought, or when something else had triggered him just as badly.
They always shouted profanity, belittled, and threw random items at each other, but forgot that William could also witness and overhear them at anytime.

Henry's POV:
Henry noticed that William zoned out again, but let him be this time to avoid getting snapped at.
He didn't mind William being snippy, withdrawn, and miserable, but it killed him at the same time.
He planned to eventually snoop William's phone and computer to catch up to speed on whatever might've happened during their time apart, but for now all he could do was keep rubbing his palm and hope that it'd soothe him.

William's POV:
Being this calm for the first time in awhile felt unsettling because he grew so used to feeling alone, angry, and bitter during his teens in England.
Despite him having a British accent and speaking the correct dialect, his peers still made fun of him for being a culture shocked American transplant.
He longed to be held in Henry's arms and kiss his stupid nerdy face again, up until he made him uncomfortable on video call by telling him about how he managed his ruts irresponsibly.
Saddened by dwelling on his teen angst in England, he reminisced about a childhood memory of Henry nurturing him on his 11th birthday.