4✮ The Queen

ᴘɪɴᴋ ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ - ɴᴜᴠꜰʀ
                                                            ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺                                   
                                              0:00 ───|────── 0:00

                                               ~✮2nd person POV ✮~

Gangle, Kinger, and Y/N were navigating through the vibrant chaos of the digital circus, where every corner seemed to assault the senses.

The surroundings were a kaleidoscope of bright colors that made Y/N flinch with each bold hue.

The circus was a cacophony of discordant noises, from the blaring music to the echoing laughter, which rang in Y/N's ears like a relentless assault.

Gangle's voice broke through the disorienting atmosphere as she pointed towards a particular area with a tinge of sadness in her tone.

"Hey guys... is that something important?"

Y/N followed her gaze and spotted a conspicuous large black hole in the floor.

Despite the oddity of the situation, a hint of amusement played on Y/N's lips, threatening to break into a chuckle.

"This place just keeps getting weirder and weirder."

Kinger's perplexed voice added to the confusion as he struggled to comprehend the scene before them.

"I don't know what I'm looking at here."

Gangle, ever the patient guide, provided a quick recap, reminding Kinger of the Gloink incident involving Zooble.

"We saw a Gloink carry one of Zooble's pieces down there, remember?"

"Oh, yeah. Thank you for the recap."

Meanwhile, from deep within the hole, Zooble's muffled screams continued, punctuating the strange encounter.

Y/N couldn't help but let out a slight laugh at the absurdity of the situation.

"Boy, we're not very good at this, are we?"

Jax appeared suddenly behind Y/N, breathing slightly heavier than usual as if he had hurried to catch up. Y/N felt a mix of surprise and annoyance at Jax's sudden appearance, especially given the circumstances.

"Ugh... Sup... fellas?" Jax said, trying to act casual despite the urgency of the situation.

Kinger, excited to share their discovery, responded promptly, pointing towards the Zooble hole they had found.

"We found the Zooble hole."

Y/N noticed that Jax's response was far too nonchalant for the gravity of the situation. It didn't sit right with Y/N, who was already on edge.

"Cool," Jax replied, his tone not matching the seriousness of the moment.

Meanwhile, Gangle, always concerned about others, inquired about Kaufmo's well-being with a hint of worry in her voice.

"How's Kaufmo doing? I hope he's not still mad at me for not laughing at his jokes," Gangle asked, showing genuine concern.

"Oh, he's doing great. In fact, I don't think I'veever seen him this happy before."

Jax's response seemed overly positive, which made Y/N raise an eyebrow in skepticism.

Y/N decided not to question Jax directly, though, opting instead to give him a cautious glance.

Jax responded with a wink that made Y/N grimace in response.

Kinger interjected with a more level-headed observation, trying to bring the conversation back to reality.

"Well, it's good to know he hasn't completely lost his mind," Kinger remarked, trying to make sense of the bizarre situation.

Suddenly, a growl echoed in the distance, catching everyone's attention, including Jax's.

"He actually asked me to give you this," Jax said abruptly.

Without warning, Jax hurled a bowling ball at Kinger, sending him tumbling into the hole.

Kinger, caught off guard, grabbed onto one of Gangle's ribbons and was pulled in as well.

Y/N stood there wide-eyed, stunned by Jax's reckless actions.