Don't leave

"Armaan where are you going, Armaan please stop, Armaan don't", tears were falling from her eyes continuously and she could feel her voice to crack between her sobs, she felt like the sadness and not being able to do anything would kill her, she tried to run to stop him but felt like her feet were frozen in that space."Armaan don't leave me Armaan please, Armaannn", she didn't want to loose him, the day she lost her only love, her Mumma, she felt exactly the same, even Armaan was leaving her but why, where was he going?

"Abhira! What happened?", she found someone's hand on her shoulder, "You?Who are you?How do you know my name?", she asked, fresh tears were still visible in her face, "What are you saying Abhira!You don't know me?", the girl started to laugh, Abhira was feeling suffocated by the laughter, "No! I don't know you" "Come on Abhira! I am Ruhi", she couldn't believe her eyes, how can this girl be Ruhi, she was not Ruhi, "What?Are you mad! You are not Ruhi", she went away from her and started running towards the direction where Armaan went.

Where did Armaan get vanished, he was right here, just some time ago, he was laughing with her and then suddenly he made a serious expression, taking her hand in his, he said good bye, she was not understanding at first but then she saw he was actually leaving, leaving her, going far away, he didn't pay heed to any of her words, he kept going away, away from her, far away.

"No Abhira! You can't stop, you have to make Armaan come back, he has to be back!", she kept running and running, as if the path had no end, "Where are you running Abhira", a manly voice called her, she was afraid to look back but she did, a guy whom she never saw before, "How do you know my name?", she asked with trembling voice, "What happened to you Abhira?", the guy was laughing, she couldn't take the laughter, it was giving shiver to her,
"Who are you?" "You don't know me?", he came close to her, she kept stepping backward, "I am Armaan", tears came to her eyes, "Stay away!", she pushed him with all her force, "Stay away from me!Where is my Armaan! What have you done to him!"

What do you think is happening?Is this a good plot? Please share your opinion....