Only if

"Khadoosmaan! Kaha ja rahe ho tum" "Abhira tum yeha?" "Mai tumhe jane nhi dungi khadoosmaan, kabhi nhi", she hugged him with tears in her eyes, her affection was melting him, "Mujhe jana hoga Abhira" "Ye hanth chhuta paoge?", she asked by holding his wrist.

It felt so real, as if he actually saw her, what would he do if she actually stopped him, "It's only possible in dream", thinking this he looked around his room, once again it became empty, loneliness was eating him alive, how the usual playful room became so lonely, she left, she left him, his life, only if he had the right to stop her, didn't he have the right? No, she was the one who proposed the one year deal condition, she was the one whom he saw already moving on, then how would he even think about stopping her, only if things were different, only if they were meant for each other.

"Only if things were right, we would have been together, in some other world we will meet again Khadoosmaan, okay? We will then fall in love, we will grow old together that time", she looked at the only photo frame which she took from his room.
"But this time, this time only, I have fallen for you, you haven't, so easily you send me the divorce papers Armaan, and now, now you should be happy with your Chitwali, all happy haina? Kash kash mai usko dekh pati ekbar"

Night was seeming so long as if it won't even end, both Armaan and Abhira were finding it difficult to even have a second of peace.

It was morning, Goenka house was so busy with the arrangement preparation, hustle bustle everywhere, Ruhi came downstairs and looked around, "I hope what I am thinking only that will happen, please", she closed her eyes and prayed.

"What do you mean Rohit? This should not happen, we don't have time" "I'm trying Ruhi but he is not ready to hear anything, I am seriously not understanding, maybe our plan backfired" "No way, this can't happen", she started thinking what to do then, it's already coming near the time, she saw makeup artists entering Abhira's room, "Rohit, tell me one thing, gharwalo ko engagement k barein mein pata hai?" "No, I didn't share" "Aur Armaan ne jo divorce papers bheje us barein mein?" "No" "Thank God, aur sono, Armaan is there in the house na?" "Yeah" "Best, just take care of one thing, till I come there he should be in the house only" "You are coming here?" "Yeah, will see you, bye", hanging up the phone she looked towards Abhira's room.

What will Ruhi do now?