For once

She looked at the divorce papers, Armaan signed the papers as well but why weren't she able to sign the papers? "Mai kyun nhi kar pa rahi?Nhi ho raha mujhse",she cried and heard her door knocking, she took the papers and kept them in the drawer.

She was feeling like a robot, in her marriage with Armaan, there was nothing like engagement, sangeet, mehendi, barat, it happened out of nowhere, it was compromise, "Ma'am you will have to remove your Mangalsutra and the Sindoor as well", she couldn't believe how could anyone say this, "Have you lost it?" "Abhira, why to wear these things, these doesn't have any significance now" "Par Nani, I am doing everything as you are saying na? Please till our marriage is there, don't tell me to remove these" "What will Rohan's family say?" "Why are they coming for the engagement now, when the girl is not even separated?", Swarna didn't have any answer to this question so let it be.

When Ruhi entered the Poddar House, she saw the ladies were in the hall area, "Ruhi, shukar, mai aj hi tujhe call karne wali thi ki kb lautegi", Vidya said by caressing her face, "Maa, I have to go upstairs, it's very urgent", saying this she started running towards the stairs, "What happened to Ruhi, I hope everything is alright", Dadisa said with concern in her voice.

Armaan's room was all dark, though it was the day time but he turned the heavy curtains so that Sunray couldn't come directly, it was all mess around when Ruhi entered, while turning on the light she saw him on bed with closed eyes.

"Armaan", hearing her voice Armaan opened his eyes, there were tear stains on his face, "Ruhi!" "Armaan Armaan please get up and stop her", he wasn't getting her point, "Kya?" "Armaan, please.... Abhira ko rokho", still he was not getting, "She's getting engaged", he felt his breathing was becoming difficult, he difficulty replied, "Oh, mere papers k bhi to wait nhi ho rahi thi usko", fresh tears were coming from his eyes.
"Armaan kyun kar rahe ho aisa, pyar karte ho pyar ko jane kyun de rahe ho", she pleaded, "Pyar?", he laughed as if he was laughing at his fate only, "I don't love anyone" "Accha? Put your hand in your heart and say, have you felt anything similar to what you feel for Abhira", realization hit him and he looked at Ruhi, "Tum kya keh rahi ho Ruhi" "Hum dono pyar nhi karte the na ek dusre se, humhe to bs infatuation tha jo abh khatam bhi ho chuka, bolo tb wale aur abh wale feelings alag hai na?Yehi pyar hai Armaan, confess it, stop her from ruining her life" "She deserves better, she doesn't even feel anything for me", he looked at their photo frame and blankly said, "You both are thinking like the same! Vo bht ziddi hai Armaan, she only agreed to meet Rohan as B. Nani was forcing" "Now she is also getting engaged, tomorrow she will also get married, Mai kisiko bhi deserve nhi karta Ruhi,tumhe pata hai mera family kitna bada hai, pr Kya Mera koyi apna hai? Nhi, koyi nhi, Armaan Poddar hamesha akela tha, akela rahega, Mera koyi nhi hai, Abhira bhi nhi, usko shayad uske type k ladka bhi milgaya, shaadi bhi karlegi, bhul bhi jayegi ki Armaan naam ka koyi insan tha uske life mein, Mai yaad rehne wala insan nhi hu Ruhi" "Get out of this trauma Armaan, hosh mein aao, aisa nhi hai jaisa tum soch rahe ho, yakeen Karo meri, she is only doing this thinking you don't want her in your life, tumne to usko divorce papers tk bhejdiya" "What do you mean?" "She also loves you but you both are thinking like the same ki dusre insan ko tum chahye hi nhi, please stop her from ruining her life, at least for once take step for yourself and your wife", realization hit him and Ruhi could see how he was all in the verge of being panicked, "Armaan Armaan, dekho we still have time, wait I will call Rohit, relax, we will stop her, relax okay?", she tried to calm him down and called Rohit.

What will happen now? 🥺