Saathiya tune kya kiya

Rohit was freeze at the place where he was standing, he saw Geet's call, he didn't receive, he kept looking at the door where he left her that too with a rough behavior, why was he behaving like that, what happened to him? Abhira as if showed him the mirror, why was he doing this? Why didn't he ask Ruhi what she wanted? But wasn't she the one who never took any step towards their relationship, he needed to talk to her, he didn't realize how much time went that he was still standing there, Geet's continuous call was now seeming like background music, he took steps towards Ruhi's room.

The room was all dark, she turned off the light, when he entered he heard a tone, a very light, she had turned on the music player and there wind was coming through the window, he saw her sitting on the floor, the wind was making her hair dance over her face, she was so much into herself that didn't realize when did he enter, he slowly slowly went towards her and sat beside her on the floor, why was she listening this song, he looked at her and saw tears in her face, the song was adding sadness to the current state.

"Ruhi", he called softly which made her come back to sense and she looked at him, "Tum?" "Ek baat puchna tha" "Mujhse?" "Nhi puch sakta?" "Nhi pata", she said blankly, "Tum chahti ho ye annulment?" "Mujhse kyun puch rahe ho? Mujhse kabhi kuch pucha nhi jata, mujhe bs faisla sunaya jata hai", she didn't have any energy left to stand up to turn off the song but she soo wanted it to stop, though this was one of her favorite song, she didn't know why but she always loved this song so much, and now this song was also making her cry.
"Ruhi mujhe bolo Haan ya na" "Mujhe nhi bolna kuch" "Ruhi please tum jaisa chahoge waisa hi hoga, mujhe nhi pata ki maine aisa behave kyun kiya tumhare saath, mujhe maaf kardo, Mai bs Rohan aur Tumhari baatein sunliya tha to pata nhi Kya ho gaya tha mujhe" "Tumhara koyi galti nhi Rohit, mere impression hi aisa ban gaya to is mein tumhara Kya galti" , she looked at him, "Yes or no? You want this annulment?" "Mujhe nhi kehna kuch", she stood up and turned to go, he held her wrist and pulled her close, "Kyun nhi bolna tumhe?Arey mai pyar karne laga tha tumse, tumhe pata bhi hai kis halat se ghar chhorke gaya tha mai?" "Pyar?", she laughed, "Pyar karte to chhorke nhi jate, jb maine humare shaadi ko ek chance deneka sochi tb hi tb hi tum chale gaye, aur abh to tum move on bhi karchuke ho, ye lo Geet ki call agayi" "Kyun Geet se effect hoti hai tumhe?" "Mujhe koyi effect nhi hota" "Kab tk jhoot bolti rahogi Ruhi", she removed his grip, "Haan Haan parta hai farq, kyun kiya tumne mere saath aisa, jb mujhe tumse pyar ho gaya to shaadi hi todna hai tumhe, kisi aur ladki se milte rehna hai, jao yehase", she told bitterly and broke into tears, "Ruhi I am sorry, mujhe ek chance to do", he touched her shoulder and made her turn towards him, "Jao please jao yehase, mere mein aur himmat nhi Rohit" "Ruhi dekho mere taraf, Kya hum purane baatein bhulake sabkuch neye se shuruwat nhi kar sakte?" "Kya rahoge tum mere saath Rohit?Koyi nhi rehta kabhi mere saath, koyi nhi, koyi nhi, jinhe mai chahu, kabhi nhi, koyi nhi", she hugged him finally and cried, "Hamesha rahunga, maaf kiya mujhe?" "Tumne maaf kiya mujhe?", both of them nodded and hugged each other.

The attached song is the song Ruhi was playing...

How's this chapter?