Thoughts of Author

Hola guys, at first thank thank you for supporting "Armaan are you there?", lots of love for you all 🥺

(Whenever I am talking about Armaan here, I am only talking about Sheh wala Armaan)

Now coming to the story, it just came randomly in my mind and I wanted it to end where it started, the dream of Abhira which was haunting her, and yeah by the end of the story she was able to come out of that haunted dream not only her, Armaan, Ruhi, Rohit everyone was freed at last.

Let me firstly say, I am actually not a writer who can write angst 🥺, I know many of you wanted to see Angst of Abhimaan and I am actually sorry for not writing that 🥺, but I don't know why the story premise where our Abhimaan is standing, I can't see this angsty story on them without creating any big misunderstanding and I guess that is why I could connect with them, they fight, they get angry, but whatever they will do, it will be only thinking about each others happiness. Remember here when Armaan sent the divorce papers, he didn't send that by anger but he thought Abhira wanted to move on and he tried to free her so that she doesn't need to be guilty, from my eyes in the base where yrkkh has set Armaan's character, he is one of a kind, I can't even remember if I have ever seen a ML like Armaan? This guy never got real love, he feels like a stranger in his own family, he tries to be of any help of others, he is a people pleaser, many even said he is Akshu 2.0, he cries, he tries to make everyone happy, he makes bad decisions but end of the day this guy has none of his own. I know I may sound extra explaining but I can't just see him being an angsty ML.

What if Armaan was Vidya's son? What if even being step son's of Vidya, he was Dadisa's favorite?

Now coming to Abhira, I can't figure her as someone who would stay things unsaid, give chance to create misunderstanding but she is the one who's going to initiate the conversation, making the communication and that's what make her unique, different from others.

Still my heart aches when I realize from what we got snatched out, only if Sheh was here, Abhimaan's story would have been something that I could cherish after years.

I actually want to hear your thoughts on this as well! If you share I will love to read! ❤