This is wrong

"This is not right, when I've your mangalsutra and sindoor how can I meet with someone even if that is just for calming down Par Nani", she thought by looking at her reflection in the mirror, Swarna already told her to come down as the boy with his family were already downstairs waiting for her, she wasn't understanding how could this person even agree to come with the proposal when he knew that she was someone's wife, she found Ruhi calling her, "Come Abhira" "This is wrong, so wrong", she hugged Ruhi and started crying, "Di ye sahi nhi hai, ye bht galat baat hai, mai kyun taiyar ho rahi kisi aur k liye, nhi ye sahi nhi hai", she started removing her jewelries and found Ruhi stopping her, "Galat kyun hai ye?", she asked with serious expression, Abhira didn't want to answer, the thing she was hiding in her heart shouldn't come out, "I am coming, you go", Ruhi couldn't believe that even then she was not confessing, "Abhira kyun chupa rahi" "Mai kuch nhi chupa rahi" "Sahi hai, neeche aja"

When she came downstairs, she found a guy wearing specs was sitting with one elderly man and woman along with her great grand parents.

"Hi, I am Rohan, a cardiologist", when he looked at her she felt like her breathing was becoming difficult, a sharp pain coming to her chest, why was he here, not like he was not a good person but for why was she standing with him, this was wrong so wrong that it disgusted her, how could she do this, suddenly she realized someone was looking at her with intense gaze, when she looked at that direction she found those eyes, which gave her peace, comfort, eyes of her Khadoosmaan, when did he come and he saw her with Rohan?

It could be anything but reality, was actually this happening? Wasn't just 5 days ago she left his home and now she was standing with an unknown boy, for what? Was she moving on? This fast? Was he even a little bit of important for her? Wasn't she still his official wife?

"Armaan", she went towards him with tears in her eyes, he stepped back, "I am sorry for not informing about my coming, you left this bag", he handed her the bag and left immediately, even this time he didn't look back and she kept looking at him the whole time.

"Now what? These two are not going to say anything, I am getting afraid that if it doesn't go according to our plan?" "I still have hope" "I think we still have time to make the u turn, if we fail na then it would be even more complicated" "This will work out" "How can you be so sure?" "Love power Rohit", she smiled, this was the first time he saw her to smile genuinely in front of him.
They were walking around the nearby park and talking about their plan when Rohit's phone started ringing, he ignored the call and kept on talking but the call was coming continuously, "You should pick up the call I guess, there must be some emergency" "I will talk with her but not now", she stopped at his mentioning of someone as "HER", who was she? Within second she felt someone bumped into her and crossed, when she turned to see who it was, she found someone hugging Rohit.
"Why were you not picking up my call Roh!You won't believe how much panic you gave me by your sudden disappearance", she said by breaking the hug, "I missed you so much", saying this she again hugged him, "I would have called you tonight Geet, actually was a little bit busy these days, I was planning to call you after just being a little stable here", Ruhi felt a sharp pain in her chest, she felt like a nobody in between them and decided to leave them alone. While she was coming back home, she felt like it was being difficult for her to breathe in fact, she quickly went inside her room and started crying without realizing that there was already someone present who was also crying.

This is Rohan

This is Geet

Will like to read your opinion guys🥺