Trip

"Are you sure?"   "Yeah, why do you ask?"   "Cause when before we were about to go to Switzerland, even the tickets were there, you refused"   "Oh hello, then at last I agreed, and not like you were dying to go as well"   "Okay let's forget, so now you are coming?"   "Yeah, and also it's just a business trip type na?", Armaan nodded, he thought Abhira would refuse to go with him, a seminar was going to be held in Delhi of the lawyers and they were invited with their partners.

"B.Nanu don't worry, I will handle, I want to feel happy again, to live my life like before, just like it was before our Mussorrie trip"   "But Ruhi beta, you always worked with the NGOs present in Udaipur only, now going to Manali, I don't know how you will handle"    "B.Nanu don't you have trust in me?"   "Why won't I?"   "Then? Please na B.Nanu", seeing her stubbornness, he agreed finally.

Manali, the land of calmness, that was what needed the most now in her life, she knew how messy her life had become, she wanted to fix those, every minutes to she only wanted to fix all those which were responsible of these messiness, she wanted her billa boy back, her maasi, poppy and her little sister, all to be back, she missed them terribly, she knew now her maasi would never do something to her Matashree, to her Papa. At least she was feeling happy that she was not the hinder in Abhira-Armaan's life but how would she rectify what she unintentionally did with Rohit, where was he, she only prayed that Rohit should be alive and be back to his family, then she would apologize to him, she wanted to feel free, free from all the guils which were torturing her, now only Manali can heal her.

Delhi, the city of hearts, Abhira so wanted to go there from her childhood, with her Mumma, and here she was going there with her Khadoosmaan, if he was her Armaan? She had no idea but he was definitely her Khadoosmaan, Mumma would have been so happy for her attending the seminar na? That too with Mumma's favorite student?

Yeah yeah I know, this must feel like a filler chapter but it was needed 🥺