Family

The moonlit night, it was her favorite from childhood, Mumma and she had to sleep in their little garden and look at the amazing sky, full of stars and the soothing bright moon, looking at the moon standing by the window, the person she was missing the most was her Mumma, "Abhira"   "Armaan, see the moon, you know what, Mumma and I always used to spend the moonlit night in our garden", she said smilingly, finally she started talking about her Mumma without sadness, "The Sharma tradition?"   "Hmm", she smiled brightly, "Will you do it with me Armaan?", her eyes sparkled while saying this, "But it's your family tradition na?"   "Didn't you say just some days ago that I am your family?"   "But you didn't say na, that I am your family", he said looking at the moon, "Come on Armaan, if I am your family then of course you are also my family, sometimes you are just that questions on those students always used to get zeros"   "Kuch bhi matlab"   "Haww! Shut up, now come with me, one minute, take this pillow, blanket, bed cover everything", saying this she started going, "Oh hello! Am I going to take all these?"  "Yeah, when will your gym wala body going to be of any help, come fast", lecturing this she left.

"How soothing na? If I just got some more time only then you could see how beautifully I would have decorated the roof"   "Yeah yeah you would have then ordered me to do all this"    "You are saying I can't do anything!"   "When did I say this?"   "You have indirectly said this only"   "I should have directly said this"    "Armaan just wait!", Armaan just knew what was coming next, he started to run around where Abhira was running behind him.
They chatted, teased, laughed, smiled and then finally fell asleep, not realizing when they unknowingly started to accept each other as their only soulmate.

(As it was Sunday so everyone was at home only, Abhimaan woke up early before anyone else as they had to take their things from the roof, you all know Dragonsa and her dant 🤦‍♀️)

In the breakfast table...
"Where's Ruhi?"   "Dadisa, I went to call her, she said she is just coming, there she is (Abhira stopped midway as she saw luggage in Ruhi's hand)"    "Ruhi! This luggage?", saying this Dadisa looked at Abhira, "No Dadisa, we didn't argue, I didn't say anything", Abhira replied instantly but she was still not understanding where was Ruhi going and why?
"Dadisa, I am going back home and Abhira didn't say anything, no one said me anything in fact, B.Nanu, B.Nani, Abhira- all were right, it's time that I move on and it's not possible by staying here", Ruhi said calmly, she realized Armaan was looking at her, his eyes were saying he was feeling sad for her, she knew he was feeling guilty even when nothing was his fault.

"Can I talk with Armaan alone before leaving?", she knew everyone was looking at her with surprised look specially Abhira, she was happy that at least they found love in their marriage, and it's just a matter of time when they would realize it themselves.

"Armaan I know what you are feeling right now but it's not about you, it's about myself, I want to move on, from everything, from everyone, I can't spend my whole life just like this, I want my life to have some meaning, please don't feel guilty for anything, you know what you have a beautiful heart but don't be so nice that others will use you, can we be friends Armaan? Like buddies?", she extended her hand, "We are already friends Ruhi! You don't need to ask permission for this, if you ever need any help you will know that your this friend is always with you", smiled Armaan and took Ruhi's hand, "Buddies!"    "I am very sorry to disturb you both, Ruhi! Can we also be friends?Real friends?"    "Abhira! You're ittu si, you can be my little sister in fact", laughed Ruhi, "Haww!! This is very bad, you're also making fun of my height"    "Abhira! Always be like this", Ruhi hugged her, "And you! Always want this laughter from you which reaches your eyes"    "Bye guys, I will miss you both, do come to B.Nanu's place and Abhira! You can call him Par Nanu as well, I won't mind"   "Ruhi! I guess you have high fever cause otherwise you would have never said this"   "Pagal, chalo bye"

How is it? Do vote and comment also 🥺