What's inside?

"Have you deposited this month?"   "No, actually Armaan, no money is left"   "What! Abhira unbelievable! I've told you times that how much important this is for you, how will you handle it all alone after few months?", both of them heard a voice at their door and found Aryan, "Bhaiya! Why do bhabhi has to handle anything all alone?"    "Cause I will become fully independent na, this is why", Abhira tried to cover up, "So what? It's not like you will have no one, we all will be there, bhaiya this is not right"    "Aryan what's in your hand by the way?"    "Oh! Actually I don't know, it's a parcel came on Bhaiya's name, this is why I came here actually", saying this Aryan handed over the parcel, "Okay I'll have to leave for my friend's birthday party, bye"

Armaan didn't know why he started feeling so guilty for saying that to Abhira when the truth was that only, she would leave after 3 months, there Abhira was feeling upset for some unknown reason or maybe she knew the reason but not the courage to accept it.
"Abhira"   "Hmm? Yes Armaan"    "Actually I"   "What's in this? Open it na"    "But Abhira"    "What? You want to open it alone? Okay okay it's completely fine", saying this she was going towards the study table when she felt Armaan holding her wrist, when she looked back she found him looking at her with teary eyes, "What happened?"    "Nothing, I want to open it with you"    "Sure? If it's something personal? Related to your chitwali?"   "Nothing related to her"    "How do you know?"    "Both of us have moved on"    "But why?You guys used to love each other na Armaan?"    "I don't know"    "What's this Armaan"    "Abhira please, we will talk about this some other day, now let's open it and see what's inside"   

When they opened the wrapper there were photo frames of both of their photos which they clicked some days ago, when they were about to leave the house.
"These!I thought you forgot about framing these", being surprised she looked at him, "Armaan Poddar doesn't forget anything"    "Accha? Seriously?"    "Bhulakkar to tum ho, let's hang these here?", he winked at her which made Abhira giggle, "Omg yes Khadoosmaan", being excited she hugged him with full force and without being able to balance both of them fall on the bed, their eyes being locked and in those eyes their was sadness, sadness for the upcoming future, though they were unknown to their feelings.

Are you guys being confused about the story summary and where is it going? Then please stay tuned, it'll get connected!

I'll expect your precious vote and comment guys 🥺