Kyun

"Abhira, now you have your family with you na, come with us, no need to be in this marriage", Abhira couldn't digest that Swarna knew about their marriage truth and looked at Ruhi, where Ruhi was giving a guilty look at her, "What are you trying to say Swarna Ji?I agree that their marriage wasn't accepted by us at first but it doesn't mean that they would get separate"    "Ask your grandson, isn't Abhira only his responsibility?"    "B.Nani please calm down"    "Ruhi please, already she had to bear so many things, not anymore"    "Abhira Armaan you both go to your room", Ruhi told them strictly.

Abhira was too numb to say anything, within minutes her life was going upside down, "You've finally got your family", he said with so much affection, "Now you can live with them away from anyone's taunt here", he didn't look at her this time but he knew about her constant gaze on him, "Yeah I have my family now, I should go with them actually", how easily he was saying her about leaving him, maybe he was also waiting for the day, he looked at her with such intense glare, "You are leaving now?"   "Why not? I had to leave anyway na? It's better that I leave as early as possible", she said bitterly, "Of course, family is family", he replied with the same bitterness, he saw her going towards the cupboard and he hold her wrist, "You are not going now", his voice was stern, "Why?My family is downstairs, I will go now"    "Abhira I told you that you are not going now, tomorrow morning I will drop you myself", she focused on his last words, "Yeah yeah why not", she removed his grip and went towards the washroom.

"Armaan why? Why are you doing this with me?", she finally broke down, she had no idea how to handle her heartbreak, she thought that she would get time to handle herself but no the destiny decided that she didn't get any time, "Kyun aye tum mere zindegi mein, kyun", she knew loving him was her choice, he had no fault there but still she couldn't stop herself from blaming him.

Armaan came outside the house from the back door, he was feeling so bad for himself but at the same time he was happy for her, she got her long lost family, she now had her people to support her and there was no need of him in her life, "Mere duty puri ho gayi Abhira, abh tum azad ho is kaid se", he said with tears in his eyes, why he never got anything he wished for he didn't know, never, even with this whole big family he was always lonely but with her, he felt complete, now she was also leaving him, "Kyun ja rahi ho Abhira, kyun", he cried till he felt light, in this back side area, no one came usually and with the thundering sound his crying was no coming out loud.

Always wanted to see this type of scene with Shehridhii as Abhimaan 😩, okay now let go of my dukhra and enjoy the story 🥺