My Armaan and My Di

"Abhira ek baat batana hai tumhe"  "Haan bolo"  "Mujhe galat to nhi samjhoge?"  "Aise kyun bol rahe ho Armaan, aisa nhi hoga"   "Ek ladki k barein mein suni thi na tum?"   "Chitwali?",he nodded, "Vo..vo koyi aur nhi Ruhi thi",she was too shocked to react, "Di?"   "Yes, we were too naive for thinking that was love but vo bs ek infatuation tha jo ki abh khatam bhi ho chuka"  "To vo tum hi ho Di jiske barein mein bol rahi thi"   "Kya boli usne?"   "Yehi jo tum bol rahi ho, bs usne naam nhi batayi thi", he looked at her sincerely and she gave him a smile, "To abh? Tumhe kuch nhi kehna is barein mein?"   "Nhi, I trust my Khadoosmaan and my Di"  "Accha?",he cupped her face and that made her smile.
"Vo divorce papers pr sign kardi tum?"   "What do you think?", she asked with sincerity, "You didn't"   "Mere saath rehkar guessing sense mein improvement ho rahe aapke Mr. Poddar", she laughed while making his hair more messy, "Abhira don't"   "Your perfect hair is not so perfect now, Mr.Poddar"   "Abhira yaar"   "Accha chalo", she held his wrists and started dragging, "Where?"   "I want to show you something", she took him towards the cupboard and smiled, "You know Armaan whose room is this?"   "Yours"   "Buddhu, pehle kiska tha?"    "Akshara Ma'am ki?"   "Yes, by the way why are you calling Mumma as Akshara Ma'am?", she raised her eyebrows and looked at him, "Then what should I say?"   "Dumb logoke competition hote na to tum us mein first ate, Akshara Mumma bolo", he got her point and that made him blush, "Arey wah wah Khadoosman blush kar raha"   "Abhira chup Karo tum"   "Blush kyun kar rahe aap Mr. Poddar, abhi to aap apne sasural mein hai, jamaisa banke pehli bar ghar aye, abhi to sasural ka maza lein"    "Jamaisa?", this made him blush more, "Armaan tum kitne cute ho, I so wish mai tumhe bachpan mein janti to fancy dress competition mein tumhe Barbie Doll banne ka suggestion zarur deti"   "Not so funny"   "Waise aj aap yehi rukhne wale hai aapne sasural mein, samajh aya?", she put her elbow on his shoulder and said as an order, "Pr ghar pr aur aur to aur mere kapre dekha hai tumne?"   "Kitna bolte ho tum, abhi tum rest karo, Rohit bhaiya will handle about your kapra issue, mai ayi bs"

"Panic attack isn't the reason for fainting na?"   "No yaar, it's because of his stress only"   "Thank you Rohan, this wouldn't have been possible without your help, tune jo ekbar bolne se hi man gaya"   "What's this Ruhi, tu mujhe kuch bolegi aur mai na karu aisa ho sakta hai?"   "Tu to phir bhi thik hai chal, but uncle aunty they also agreed for this, I know ye koyi easy cheez nhi tha vo bhi itne sare logoke samne"   "You know how much they love you", Abhira was standing a little far away and she heard everything, "Means this was all a drama?"   "Abhira tu?"   "Di aapne aisa kiya"   "Abhira please don't get me wrong but mujhe kuch aur samajh nhi arahi thi, B.Nani was so adamant ki teri shaadi karwani hi hai to Maine Rohan se help mangi"  "Di, thank you so much", she hugged her, "Abhira, don't you dare to thank me, samjhi?"   "Yes but what about you, Haan?", she looked at Rohan, "Oh hi Abhira, let's do the introduction again, this is me Rohan, your sister Ruhi's best friend"  "Hello doctor Rohan"  "Yaar Ruhi, choti behen ko sikha, apne se bade ko naam se pukarti hai, mujhe bhai bolne bol, waise to mai jiju bhi ban sakta tha hayee (he said dramatically which made both the girls laugh)"  "Hello Rohan Bhai, thank you so much for your help, waise aapko kabhi dekhi nhi pehle"   "Because he left the country and only some days ago ladka lautke aya"   "Aur tumhari behen ne to mere peeth peeche shaadi hi kar baithi", this made Abhira laugh, "Pagal hai ye bilkul", said Ruhi, "Only for you meri Jaan"    "Ye flirt karna kb chhorega tu"   "Aur tumne jo mere se kiye vada todhdi, mere US jate hi kisi aur se shaadi, kya hua tera vada vo kasam vo irada"   "Tu kabhi na badlega", all three bursted into laugh but there was one person who was seeing everything with a bitter expression.

Rohit came back with Armaan's clothes, "Rohit tum bhi rukh jao aj yeha"    "B.Nani actually aj thora tough ho jayega"   "Kya tough ho jayega Rohit bhaiya, rukh bhi jaiye, we all will have lots of fun together"   "Sorry Bhabhi but not today"   "I've already talked with Dadisa and see your clothes have also come", said Abhira so Rohit was actually made to stay that day.

Ruhi was in her room, busy in painting, her favorite hobby, she was so into painting that didn't realize when Rohit entered.
"Ruhi", she got shocked by hearing his voice, "Rohit tum?"   "Yes, everyone forced me to stay here today, so"   "You didn't want to na, wait I will talk with them"   "It's okay, waise bhi kuch hi dino mein marriage annulment k baat karna hi hai"   "Jb ye baat karna hi hai to bekar mein unke aas kyun badhana"   "Mai bhai se milkar ata hu", saying this he left.

"You guys go na, we will manage"   "Nhi nhi Abhira, dono damad ghar aye aur hum hi chalein jaye"   "B.Nani we will manage, vo zyada important hai", Manish and Swarna had to leave for a family friend's sudden sickness.

"Rohit, batao kya Khana hai dinner mein", Ruhi came with a list in her hand, "I am going to Geet's place", saying this he started leaving, "Rohit, tumhe maine yeha rehne k liye force to nhi ki thi, to agr khud k marzi se rehne hi wale the to abh kyun ja rahe ho aur vo bhi aisa nhi ki tum ghar ja rahe ho, kisi ladki se milna hi hai to kamse kam annulment tk ka wait to karlo", she couldn't control anymore and exploded, "Mera life, mera marzi (he grabbed her by the arms and tightened his grip) tumhe kyun itna dikkat ho rahi mai kisise bhi milu, tumne sach hi kaha tha bhai se pyar nhi ki thi tum, tumhe to pyar tha apne best friend se, to shaadi bhi usse hi karleti, wait karleti uske US se lautne ka, mere zindegi kyun barbad ki tumne", he removed the grip and pushed her away, then he left.

Abhira came to know about the dinner list but what she got to see it made her heart to break into pieces, how he behaved with her sister.

"Rohit bhaiya", she ran behind him, "Bhabhi aap"   "The way you behaved with my Di, that is not right", she said strictly, "How much do you even know your sister?"   "More than you"   "Do you know why I left the house?"   "Maybe I know, but didn't you forgive Armaan then why are you punishing her?"   "You know everything, still?"   "Cause I trust them, mere Armaan aur mere Di, unpr yakeen hai mujhe"   "Bhai to apne shaadi ko lekar hi move on kiya, aur aapki behen?"   "Did you even ask her once, what does she want? And what are you doing? You are meeting with a girl that too at this late?"   "She is my friend, galat maat samjhiye mujhe"   "To Rohan bhai bhi Di ki dost hi hai, aapne ankhein khole, jo bhi ho khulke baat karein, aapne to seedha faisla suna diya bina kuch jane, shaadi do logoke hote hai, iss rishte mein sirf aap akele nhi, meri Di bhi hai", saying this she left with tears in her eyes.

A long chapter, so guys I wanna disclose one thing, this story is not a novel type which will have so many chapters, in case you are expecting thought to share this with you, my other story "Did we make it?", that one is a novel you can say, okay enough of talking 😊❤