What is love?

The morning ray was coming through the window, Armaan saw how Abhira was being irritated in her sleep.

"Ohoo", saying this he pulled the curtains and looked at Abhira, though she had office but he intentionally didn't wake her up before, this much sleep was needed for her, he looked at the breakfast which he brought to their room and also Abhira's outfit, it was all arranged, now time for waking her up.
"Abhira!", he softly called her, "Khadoosman 2 more minutes", she murmured in her sleep, "Abhira! You're getting late", he saw how instantly she woke up, "What's this! I've told you hundred times not to wake up like this! Slowly...slowly.."  "Armaan, you're here right!"    "Abhira! Now you and I, we both don't have time, otherwise you'll get late"

When both of them were going towards the car, Abhira saw Ruhi outside watering the plants, Armaan couldn't understand but why she ran towards her and immediately hugged her.
"Abhira!What happened?", Ruhi was too surprised by this gesture, "Ruhi! You are alright?"   "Yeah I am alright, why?"    "Nothing", Ruhi could clearly see how tensed she was, "Abhira! Are you going to tell me or not, what's going on in your mind!"   "Nothing"   "Abhira!"    "I saw a very bad dream", saying this she again hugged her, Ruhi was too taken aback by Abhira, her touch was so familiar, like how you would feel by your little sister's hug, she wanted to hold her and calm her down, "If Billa boy and our little sister were with me, she would have been like Abhira's age", she didn't realize when her eyes got moist, "Abhira! Look at me, look, that's just a dream, forget about these things, you're going to your internship na? Think about how you'll learn more, what needs to be learn, think about your Momma's dream not about your nightmare which doesn't have any meaning", she softly told her just like she would if she had a younger sister.
Armaan was looking to both of them from behind with a smile, "Khadoosman, we're getting late, come fast", he realized Abhira was already inside the car, "When did you enter?"    "You're such a Nosey Kumar" ,Armaan got inside the car making faces, "Bye Abhira, bye Armaan", said Ruhi with a smile.

Ruhi saw standing beside the plants how Armaan and Abhira were so into each other, Armaan's last day's words were coming in her mind, how he defended Abhira, "Maybe that's what love is, right Armaan?", she said with blank expression, there was no one in the house, everyone went somewhere, she felt how empty it was just like her life, did Rohit even loved her? Or was that also the type of infatuation Armaan and she had? If he loved her then why he left? Ruhi didn't know much about love, if she knew she could have understood the thing both Armaan and she had, that was not love, what was she running behind for so many days? And now she's also sure that even Rohit didn't love her, though maybe she didn't give him any chance, but from when love started depending on the other person? Didn't her Mausa loved her Maasi selflessly? Didn't her Poppy kept loving her Maasi only? Didn't her Matashree never again thought of any other person after her Papa, Neil? When you've so many amazing life stories about love, will you think that Rohit loved her? She smiled sadly, life was always hard for her, she decided that she would move on, from this Poddar House, from the people of here, she didn't realize when did she came to her room even.

This chapter basically focusing on Ruhi, as I don't love making the sweetest kiddo Ruhi being so bad as adult that too even when both Abhira and Ruhi are sisters 🥺