Pyar kabhi khatam nhi hota

"It's so long journey"   "Be happy that we're not going there by route"   "Ohohooo Armaan, please don't even dare to take by route"   "Abhira, now I think you need to have some sleep", at first she got irritated that he wanted her to sleep but then she realized, she was actually sleepy, at least 1 more hour was needed so it's better to take some sleep, it was not that much easy to sleep actually, she was not getting a comfortable position, "Put your head on my shoulder"   "Why are you saying the song's lyric?"   "Abhira, it's not a time for your pj, so jao", she put her head on his shoulder, it's been 10 months that they were together, he had become her comfort place in fact where she could do anything, say anything, how would she leave without him, even the thought of leaving him was enough to give her shiver, thinking about all these she repositioned herself, "Kya hua?", Armaan asked, "Kuch nhi", she looked at him, she would never force herself on him, never.

A beautiful resort, almost all known lawyers from whole India were gathered here in Delhi, Abhira became nostalgic remembering about their resort, their resort was way more close to the nature, way more calm.
"What are you thinking?"   "About my resort", she said looking at the sky from the balcony, "Yeah that was close to the nature"   "How long it was na? When you came there"   "Yeah and remember how you welcomed us", she laughed remembering the incident, so many things had changed now, their relationship, they were good friends and the only family she had after her Mumma, "I was thinking that you should join in our farm after your LLB"   "No Armaan, I want to do something on my own and if I join there it will be like, it's all because of you I got there"    "Our farm will get a candidate with bright future, why are you thinking like this"   "Listen Armaan, at first Dadisa won't like this idea of yours, secondly I don't want to face any more accusation that I'm using you for my career and the way our relationship is so complex, how are you going to explain it to your future wife and also how will I explain to my future husband, it's better that I don't join there", he looked anywhere but her, how casually she talked about their future with someone else, his future wife? No, there won't be any, reason he didn't know, was he in love with Abhira? Maybe? He didn't know, but it was hurting him, thinking that just after 2 months she won't be with him, his life would become black and white once again, but could he stop her? How would he when she herself talking about their future partners that casually? For her, he was only a good friend, nothing more, he felt so bad that he left the room.

She was in the room alone, just like how her life would be after 2 months, without her Khadoosmaan, she was always so chilled out about everything, not a person who would fall in love so easily, but she did, she fell for him, and too badly she did, and her first love would remain only in her heart, never would get the chance to come to confession, she wished Armaan to be happy with his chitwali, he did say the other day that it was over but she didn't trust, pyar kabhi khatam nhi hota khadoosmaan.

How's the chapter guys?