Forever? A beautiful lie

"Armaaannn"   "Abhira, Abhira!"   "Armaaannn please, Armaaannn!", her sobbing were getting louder and louder, she felt someone was continuously shaking her, might be trying to make her come out of that world, the suffocation, she felt someone's hand to her cheeks, it was calming, familiar, someone who she knew, then a more powerful shake, her eyes got opened, she found those eyes, of her Armaan's.

"Abhira, what happened?", hearing his voice, she quickly got up and hugged him tightly, as if otherwise he would get vanished, her sobbing was increasing, she felt him caressing her hair, "Abhira, calm down, calm down, what happened?", it was still midnight, when she broke the hug she found out it was 3 in the morning, "Armaan, you are here na?Tell me please"    "Yeah yeah, I am right here, you've seen any bad dream?", she hugged him again with all her force as if he was any fog which she was trying to hold, "Armaan, please stay with me, mujhe dar lag raha"   "I am right with you", she was still crying in his arms, by her tears his sweatshirt was already wet, he let her cry till she stopped, "Now tell me what happened", his voice had all the softness of this world. When their eyes met, she could see how much care he had for her, "A dream, a very bad dream, I saw you've left me and then"    "Abhira Abhira, I'm going nowhere, always with you", both of them knew that was a lie, she would leave after 3 months, forever?that's a beautiful lie.

Why did she feel like her heart would shatter in pieces when he left, when that stranger was saying that he was Armaan, who was that, the sadness was overpowering her whenever she was thinking about that, "Get lost!", she screamed, "Abhira!"   "Armaan! That guy, why was he saying that he is Armaan", Armaan realized that she was still not out of that dream, "That was a dream Abhira", he cupped her face and tried to be as soft as he could, "See I am here, right in front of you, lay down", he started caressing  her hair and humming a tone, which he heard from his mother, his biological mother, his Maa, he himself didn't know how he actually remembered this tone after so many years, suddenly he remembered how beautiful voice his Maa had, how softness used to come from her face, his Maa.

His humming the tone was so soothing, Abhira didn't feel when she fell asleep, this time she went to a beautiful dream, a beautiful garden where there was her Armaan, not anyone else.

So guys here the story is from Shehridhii wala Abhimaan's story, they are comfortable with each other, no one has fallen in love with each other yet but their heart only beats for each other without their knowledge ❤

I will love to hear your thoughts, do share ✨