Khadoosmaan Kumar

"Tomorrow is Armaan's birthday, I don't know where I will be next year, so I wanna do something for Khadoosmaan kumar", saying this to herself she left her office and with her little list, she went to the stationary k dukan, "He he, if Armaan was here, he would have made bad joke of stationary k dukan going to stationary k dukan, Abh dekhna Armaan Sa, how this stationary k dukan will surprise you", proudly smiles Abhira while buying the things for Armaan's birthday, she knew that how much angry Armaan would be when he would know where her money went, "Itna to kar hi sakti hu"

As everyone went to sleep till it's 12,Abhira got the time to decorate the roof, their comfort place, now it's time to bring birthday boy to his deserved place.

"Armaan, Armaan! Get up", it's 1 in the morning and he was in deep sleep, "Armaan! Kya kumbhkarn ban gaye ho, get up na"    "Hmm? What Abhira, why are you screaming at this time, sleep"   "Armaan, I'm telling you for the last time to get up"   "Oho Abhira, kya daurha padti rehti hai tumhe"    "Armaan get up, get uuuppp"    "Okay fine", he finally got up and gave an irritated look, "Abhira, sone bhi na do tum"    "Come with me"    "At this time! Where?"    "Armaan just shut up and come with me", he at last gave up and let her drag him, when he realized they were actually going towards the roof, "You've found the moon so beautiful and now you want that we sleep there, then at least I should have brought the pillows and all"    "How much do you talk, follow me", she dragged him to the roof and the sight he saw there, it was something so pretty and looking even more beautiful as the moon was actually so pretty that night.

"Abhira, this fairy lights, the tent, the cosy bed, what's all these! Oh come on, you took my that words so seriously that you arranged everything yourself, impressive Abhira", hearing this Abhira smacked him, "Bhulakkarmaan, what day it is?"    "Hai?"    "Oh God Armaan", she dropped the thought that he would even understand so took him inside the tent cosy bed, there was so many cupcakes and all together those were shaped like a pretty well cake, with cream there was written "Khadoosmaan's birthday", when he realized why was all these for, he realized tears came in his eyes, no one ever did anything close to this for him, never did he celebrate his birthday after his mom left, and now his birthday went away like any random day and he didn't even remember, "Happy birthday Armaan", she smiled brightly and suddenly found him hugging her, a perfect bear hug, she hugged him back, it meant he was actually happy, yeah she made him happy, her Khadoosmaan.

How's Khadoosmaan's birthday surprise? Guys wish him Happy Birthday, our Armaan Sa, male bahu ❤

Some photos for better understanding of the decoration Abhira did 🥺

I'm so happy this story ranked #1 in Bangladesh, thanks guys 🥺