Chhoti

She felt so weak and tired, when she looked herself in the mirror, automatically her hand touched her forehead and her neck, it was so empty and the emptiness was killing her, "Teri shaadi toot rahi aur tujhe pata bhi nhi", she said with tears in her eyes, she thought of crying, crying all her heart out, she wanted to be free, free from everything, "I am so glad that I found you and you are all fine, but this was not what I expected from you, why no one ever say something which will give me comfort, why?", she looked outside the window, the stars were so clearly visible, "Matashree, I will be free this time na? Tell me please, I am so tired", she cried, cried her heart out.

When Abhira and Armaan entered Poddar house they were so surprised to see Goenkas to be present there as if they were only waiting for their arrival, "Here they come", Abhira saw Ruhi's B.Nanu to come towards her with tears in his eyes, she got so scared and the only thought which came to her mind was that, Ruhi was okay na?
"Par Nanu, Ruhi is fine na?What happened?", she asked with trembling voice, that dream's flashback was coming to her mind and tears were coming to her eyes, "Abhira! Meri beti"    "Haan Par Nanu, tell me what happened?"    "You are our Akshu's daughter?", the question surprised her, what was he asking about in fact, that was her Mumma's nickname but how did he know?
"You knew her?", this time she saw how uncontrollable tears were flowing from his eyes and there Ruhi's B.Nani was also teary eyed, "Akshu is Ruhi's Maasi, my Kartik Naira's daughter", she couldn't believe the confession, it was too hard for her to digest, "Your that daughter? Whose guitar, that room", she got that she was actually in her Mumma's room when she went to Goenkas.

"Why don't you want to come?"   "There's no need of me but yeah I think as you will talk about the marriage annulment, I should go", she agreed finally, it was hard for her but she just wanted to close the chapter, wanted to forget that she even knew any Rohit Poddar, any Poddar House.
While entering she found her B.Nanu's car parked there, "B.Nanu here?", Rohit looked at her with the same questioning look.

When both of them entered they found whole family gathered together along with the Goenkas, "Everything alright?", she asked grabbing everyone's attention and when they looked at her, they got another surprise to see Rohit with her.

"Rohit!Rohit, mera beta", Vidya hugged him tightly as if he would get vanished otherwise and started crying uncontrollably, "Where were you Rohit?Where did you go leaving all of us", Dadi came with tears in her eyes, her favorite grandchild was finally back, "I am all fine everyone and will talk about the things as well but what was happening here?"

"Ruhi", Manish Goenka came towards Ruhi and took her hand, "B.Nanu why are you crying?What happened?"   "Ruhi, Abhira is Akshu's daughter", Swarna said finally, Ruhi looked at Abhira and tried to trace her billa boy, her maasi in her, she could see them in her, she was her little sister, her billa boy's choti, she finally got her back, the realization hit her and the next moment she was found hugging her and crying her heart out, but she broke the hug and looked at her, "Abhira, that means Maasi, billa boy, Poppy, no one", she couldn't dare to complete the sentence and sat on the floor with uncontrollable tears, "It all happened because of me, I was the reason, I was", she started cursing herself, "Ruhi Di, Ruhi Di, shant, shant, look at me, Par Nanu told me everything, nothing was your fault, you were just a baby then na, please don't blame yourself, we got each other na", saying this Abhira hugged Ruhi, the long lost sisters finally found each other.

Are you guys loving how the story is going? 🥺