Kya hai ye feeling?

He didn't return, it was already 12,still he didn't return, maybe he finally got his freedom, she looked outside the window and tried to find which star could be her Mumma, "Aapke favorite student ko aj chutkara mil jayega aapki badbad gadbad k packet se, khush to hoga na vo, usne mujhe subah kyun jane bola, taqi mujhe dikha sake ki meri itni si bhi koyi importance nhi uske life mein, ekbar k liye bhi nhi aya vo Mumma, aap dekh pa rahi ho na, agr itni hi pareshani thi mujhse to itni fikar kyun karta tha", she thought and the tears were flowing continuously from her eyes, she suddenly found someone touched her shoulder, "Armaan", with hope in her eyes she turned back but there was her sister Ruhi, "Abhira, tujhe nhi jana na? To kyun jane k zid kar rahi, rukh ja yeha, Armaan k paas", she pleaded, "Mujhe nhi rokhna Di, aapko aisa kyun lag raha" "Saaf pata chal raha teri jhoot, kab tk bhagegi khudse", she could not gather the courage to face her and laid down in the bed, "Abhira maat kar aisa, please soch wapas", she closed her eyes, Ruhi knew she was pretending to sleep but also got the idea that she was not going to get convinced by this, so she left.

When Abhira realized that Ruhi left, she started crying once again, "Mujhe nhi pata kuch Di, kuch nhi pata mujhe".

Ruhi was there for Abhira, she was trying her best to stop her from leaving Armaan but maybe she needed to find another way, both of them were stubborn and was waiting for the other to speak first which no one was doing alas, she felt so uneasy to enter her and Rohit's room, she didn't want to face him actually, "I am just here for tonight Rohit and sorry for bothering you as well, but mai Abhira k liye bs aj rukhna chahti thi", Rohit gave her some unknown intense look, "If you will speak like this Ruhi then I will have to leave the room" "Why will you leave your room, if there's anyone who needs to leave the room then it should be me", she started to leave but he hold her wrist, "Can't you even adjust one night?" "If you are ready to share the room with me then yeah I can", she released her hand from his grip, "Rohit, ek baat sunoge?" "What?" "Can we please pause this annulment matter for some time? Till Armaan Abhira's relationship gets normal? Humare families itne jhatke eksaath nhi le payenge", he expected something more from her, but as usually he didn't get any, "Okay" "Ek help karoge?Abhira Armaan k matter ko solve karne mein?" "You want to help them?" "Why won't I? Abhira is my sister and Armaan is my friend" "If bhabhi wasn't your sister then?" "I would have done the same" "Jhoot", he said with bitterness, "Help karoge ya nhi?", she decided to not give any explanation to him, "I will, plan bolo"

He returned at 3 in the morning, he was sure that she would be asleep till then, he didn't have the courage to face her, what if she got the idea that by regularly taking her responsibility he had fallen for her, "Hamesha khush rehna Abhira, mai tumhe deserve nhi karta", he thought by looking at her sleepy state.

Do support guys 🥺