Far away, from me?

The ultimate future of theirs without each other even that thought was killing them, but could they show it to each other? No, they acted all fine and all, attended the seminar, unknowingly both of them decided in their mind that they were not going to ruin the Delhi trip because of the uncertain future.
After the seminar, they were roaming around the city, for that day they forgot about their all tensions, all worries, "You know what, I always dreamt of Delhi"   "Seriously! I have always dreamt of Kashmir"   "Kashmir! I wish to visit there", dreamily said Abhira, she always admired Kashmir, so peaceful and being a pahari she felt a different connection with Kashmir, "So as now I've come with you to Delhi, come with me to Kashmir", she laughed but when she looked at him, there was no sign of fun, he had determination in his eyes, "Nhi chalogi?"    "Armaan, me?"    "Then who else?", he was still so determined that she couldn't find the courage to deny, was she good at fake promising? Yeah she was, "Okay done then", she smiled but her smile didn't reach her eyes.

"Ma'am, here's a new boy, not very new actually, it's several months already he's here and he's handling the NGO here pretty well, I think he can help you the most with the collaboration", the local man was taking Ruhi to the person about whom he was talking, Manali's weather was so good, she felt like just being here, not leaving Manali any soon.
"There, there he is, ma'am will you handle it? Cause I have to look over the packaging also"    "Yeah yeah bhaiya sure", she looked at the back of the mysterious person, he was cutting wood for the new school of the village, she started going closer to his side, "Hello! I've heard so much admiration of you already, you must be knowing already about the NGOs collaboration right? I've come for that reason, I am Ruhi, Ruhi Birla", he turned around and what she saw it was nothing less than a shock for her, Rohit, Rohit was the mysterious person, "Rohit! You? Here in Manali! And you are all alright?", she was happy, relaxed, emotional, every emotions were there being played in her mind, "Yeah, Rohit,Rohit Poddar", he said with without any emotion, she realized he was not like the Rohit she used to know, he was someone else, his eyes were not sparkling anymore, his sunshine aura disappeared somewhere, "Why didn't you come back Rohit? Do you have any idea how worried everyone is?"   "No one is worried Ruhi, no one, everyone has accepted that I've died, why to go back to that place", it was evident how sadness ate him alive, "You are misunderstanding everyone Rohit, how can you even think like that about your family"   "I am happy here, free from every burden, I don't wanna be back (he looked at the hill far away) why are you here?", she saw how his eyes focused on her forehead for any sign of "Sindoor" then towards her neck for any sign of "Mangalsutra", suddenly she started feeling so empty, sadness was covering her, "To be free from every burden"    "The burden of being Ruhi Rohit Poddar?", he asked sadly, then she remembered how she introduced herself as Ruhi Birla, "Of everything, of everyone, you knew about Armaan and mine na?", she asked looking to the same direction he was looking just a while ago, "So you understood?"   "Der ho gayi samajhte samajhte", she looked at him and again started, "Go back Rohit, you're not understanding what parents are, ask me, ask Abhira then you will know only", she started turning away, "Why do you want me back?"    "I want your family to get you back, you to get back your family and I am sorry Rohit, mujhe batadena chahye tha tumhe jb tum mujhse puch rahe the", he could see her genuineness, "Where's Armaan bhai? His and bhabhi's marriage will end in months, then you guys can think about your marriage, I've already made the marriage annulment paper", she stopped and realized what he was talking about, wasn't marriage between two people? Was that right for one person to decide the future of marriage? She felt like it was being difficult for her to breathe there, "Marriage? Armaan and mine? Rohit, I used to thought that I know nothing about love but I think you are way behind me in this matter", she couldn't stand there anymore, it was being difficult for her to control her tears, she didn't want him to see her in that condition so she left.

"Abhira, once again you've tripped", taking her in his arms Armaan was going towards his car, "You don't need to, I could have walked actually", she said looking anywhere but his eyes as she was afraid he would get her feelings, "Ji bilkul, then you would have broken your leg", he made his grip tighter and looked at her face, he was not getting why she was avoiding him, at least these last 2 months they could be like normal, at least like friends, it's not so easy for him to act so normal but he was used to people leaving him, he never had anyone of his own and he even knew he would never have anyone as well but with Abhira, he got peace, she was like the sunshine in his gloomy life.

Long chapter actually....
How's it? Share opinions, I wanna know guys!! ❤