Mai taiyar hu

"You couldn't even wait for 2 months?", he asked by holding their photo, he was angry, he was sad, he felt broken like he never felt before, "Tumhe chhutkara chahye na mujhse? Sahi hai", he left the photo frame on the bed and left the room.

Her phone was continuously ringing but she had no wish to talk with anyone, "Who is calling nonstop", she finally took her phone and saw the number, it was some unknown number, after being confused whether to answer it or not she finally received the call, "Finally, finally you've received" "Who's this?" "Who else? It's me Rohan" "Oh Rohan hi" "Hi Abhira, can we meet today?" "For what reason?" "Regarding our marriage", his voice had so much excitement, "I am not feeling fine today actually" "Oh it's absolutely fine, then we can reschedule actually as you know our engagement is going to be held tomorrow", she couldn't believe her ears, what was he talking about? Engagement that too tomorrow and that's also hers? What the hell was even happening there, without saying anything she cut the call.

"B.Nani please, I can't just go and make him wear the ring, please understand" "What's the problem with Rohan? He is a very nice boy" "It doesn't mean that I will get married with every good boys", saying this she left the hall, it was too much for her, she knew everyone was worried for her but this was not something which she would just get agreed, she reached her room and laid down, why was everything getting more complex and hard day by day, "Thak chuki hu mai".

It was evening, the sun setting time, Abhira was having a slow walk in the roof when she saw some parcel to come, she didn't know why but she ran to see what it was, when she reached the parcel was already in Ruhi's hand and she even opened it, it was looking like some legal documents, "Di? What's this?", she came close to see what it was and when she got to see that close the shock was too much for her to tolerate, "Abhira, ye", Ruhi hold her hand and squeezed, "Mere liye?", she asked with trembling voice, Ruhi didn't have the courage to speak up, "Give it to me Di", taking the paper she ran to her room and locked the door.

Though she always knew that this day would come but why wasn't she able to take this, finally their relationship was about to end officially, he had send her Divorce Papers. She tried her best not to break down, but was it in her hand? She cried for hours turning on the music, she knew everyone would know that she was crying but why to make it obvious? Right?

"Now you will be free, free from me, you won't even have to be guilty for moving on", he looked at the sky and thought, the moon was not bright, the sky was cloudy, not even the stars were visible properly. He felt heaviness in his heart and he was sure this heaviness would be his constant companion from then, his only companion, only partner.

"Mai taiyar hu", everyone was looking at her with shocking look, "Abhira what are you even saying?", Ruhi couldn't believe Abhira was actually doing this, "Ruhi please, finally Abhira is doing the right thing, I am so happy baccha", Swarna hugged her, she knew what she was going to do was not right, but her anger was making her do the things which would break her million times.

Were you people expecting something like this?