Was I ever there?

He already put her luggages inside the car, when she came outside she found him already in driving seat, he didn't talk with her, not even a single word, nothing, after taking everyone's blessing she got inside the car, she intentionally sat in the front, beside him.

All the way she kept looking at him but he not even for a second looked at her, suddenly she found they had reached Goenka House, she saw him taking out the luggages and handing those to the servants, then without saying anything he got inside the car and left, did he look back? No, did she keep looking at his way? Yeah.

"Abhira, now as you've left him, then why to look at that way, forget it thinking it was just a chapter in your journey"   "Di? Weren't you saying last night to think about being with him?"   "But you don't want to na? Then why to do something without your wish, come B.Nani is waiting for you", Ruhi took her hand and made her come inside the house.

She went inside the room and felt like her Mumma was embracing her, she felt like being home, "Mumma", she sat on the bed and started crying.  "Abhira, you won't have to be so sad chhoti, your sister is here for you", thinking this Ruhi left.

When Armaan came back to his room, he started feeling empty as if his heart was broken into pieces, he looked around and tried to find anything of her, maybe she forgot something to take with her, then his eyes fell on the photo frames which they both hung just some days ago, with teary eyes he took one photo frame in his hand, "Abh family k saath saath vo future partner jiska tumhe intezar tha vo bhi ajayega, tb kaha yaad hoga ki kabhi koyi Armaan bhi aya tha tumhare zindegi mein", he said with trembling voice.

"Proposal?Swarna what are you talking about?I know there must be some issues between them, but without giving their marriage any chance why to think about another proposal"    "Manish Ji, that Armaan boy, I never liked him and he is not good for our daughter, it's better we end their marriage as soon as we can, I even have one perfect boy in my eyes, they are also very interested in Abhira, no Manish Ji, I've already talked with them", saying this she left without giving any chance to Manish Goenka, by standing a little far Ruhi was seeing everything.

"Don't you think that it would be risky?"    "This might turn against us I know but possibility is here to turn it into positive, Rohit I am sure this would be the perfect way"    "Okay if you say so, I really hope what you are expecting that would be the reality", he hung up the phone and was wondering how this Ruhi was not the one he used to know, she was someone else, someone whom he didn't know before.

What do you think Ruhi is gonna do?