ANGELICA THALYA STYLES GET THE HELL UP!

!!!!!! IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!
BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO CLICK OFF OR JUDGE THIS BOOK BY HOW MANY VIEWS OR HOW MANY VOTES IT HAS PLEASE DONT DO THAT. THIS IS MY FIRST EVER BOOK AND I'D LIKE TO SHOW YOU GUYS THAT I CAN DO THIS. I AM CAPABLE OF WRITING A BOOK SO .... HAVE SOME SYMPATHY AND I PROMISE I WILL NOT LET YOU LOVELIES DOWN❤️ thank you now let's get into the book shall we?

----------------------------------------------

"ANGELICA THALYA STYLES GET THE HELL UP YOUR LATE FOR THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL UNTIL OUR ASS'S GRADUATE THAT DUMP!!"

What a great way to wake up on this beautiful Friday morning all credz to my beautiful bestie Maggie!

I pull the pillow over my head as I try to block out Maggie's loud and obnoxious screaming.

"Angel get your lazy ass up its almost 8:00!!" Maggie yells as she rips the pillow off my head and pulling the blanket off me so hard I crashed onto the floor landing right on my back.

"Shit you dirtbag that flipping hurt!" I was now rolling on the floor legs and arms spread out wide

"Well it's the only thing that made you get up! Now you have about 45 minutes to one get dressed, two do your hair, three take a shower, four brush your teeth, five do your makeup, six eat breakfast and seven drive to school so you better get a move on it dirtbag".

Maggie and I have been friends and next door neighbour's ever since I can remember. Whenever we yell at each other or get into little bicker fights we always call each other dirtbag. Her house is practically my second home along with her parents, my second parents and her younger brothers Tray (short form for Trayvon), and Ethan (yes they are twins) the younger brothers I never had. Well there not that young ..... There taller than me super hotties and only a year younger so .... It would be an understatement to say I never had a crush on atleast one of them But it is one of the laws that Maggie and I have. Do not under any circumstances fall in love with any of our brothers! It was kinda hard at first but .... I've got a hang of it.

"K I'm up I'm up!" I said as I took off my clothes and ran into the shower.

"That's my girl! Hurry your scrawny ass up I'm timing you, you got 5 minutes in there".

Sure enough I did get out in 5 minutes. I was now back in my room and like always when I'm late Maggie already picked out my outfit and is more than likely downstairs making us breakfast.

Maggie has amazing style just like me so I can trust her with my clothes. We practically are the same people but me with the bigger butt, pastel hair and shortness, nicer eyebrows. Maggie with the brunette ombré blonde hair, skinnier form, fuller lips, and her rack ... May or may not be nicer than mines but I don't like to admit it.

I changed into the ripped white washed Skinnies, guns and roses muscle tank, white converse and statement necklace that was set out on the bed.

I then took a seat on my desk, did a wing eyeliner, filled in my brows, did a bit of foundation, blush etc and voila I was done! (Makeup tutorial of what she did is inserted in this chapter). Finally I did some loose curly waves to my hair. I looked at myself in the full sized mirror at the side of my bed. This was the last full day of high school I'll be attending. I can finally look at myself and say I made it. High school was probably the most amazing experience I've ever had and now I'm leaving everything and everyone I know for the past 4 years. yes I knew it was going to be difficult but that's what life is! In order to go on with it I'll need to open a new chapter in my life. In my opinion life is like a book, there will be many chapters of it, one being high school and this is practically just the beginning. I'm happy of the person I've become today. I've worked harder than I've ever before. I can't even imagine how some people can literally blink and get an A. Like shit! I have to study until I drop! I stood there looking over myself. I wiped a little trickle of tear that escaped from my eyesockets.

"ANGELLLL" Maggie yelled. I checked if I was missing anything and ran down the stairs.

When I went downstairs Maggie had some toast on the table and orange juice prepared for me.

"Hurry up chug that stuff we have 5 minutes to get to school chug that stuff!"

"Wokay wokay chwill I'm I'm dwone" I said with a full mouth as I grabbed my car keys and my bag as we headed out the door hopped in the car and scurried off to school. I had a feeling today was going to be a long day.

----------------------------------------------
SO GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST FAN FIC EVER AND IF YOUR READING THIS RIGHT NOW I LITERALLY LOVE YOUR GUTS! I'VE INSERTED A PICTURE OF ANGEL (real name Aly Antorcha) SHE'S THE GIRL WITH THE PASTEL HAIR. THIS IS THE CHARACTER LIST, HER BEST FRIEND MAGGIE (real name Maggie lindemann) AS WELL AS MAGGIES BROTHERS ETHAN AND TRAYVON (real names Ethan and Grayson Dolan) I'VE INSERTED THE MAKEUP TUTORIAL OF WHAT ANGEL DID IN THE MORNING PLUS U CAN GET TO KNOW HER CHARACTER A BIT IN THE VIDEO. ANGELS VIBE IS MORE OF A TUMBLR GIRL/ PUNK ROCK/ HIPSTER. IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK SO IF YOU GUYS CAN VOTE COMMENT ALL THAT JAZZ SHOW ME SOME LOVE IT WILL BE VERY NICE TO HELP ME KEEP GOING.

Love you gorgies, Sarah 💋