DADDY'S HOMEEE!!

When we landed in the UK I was pretty hyped. I haven't been back since I was 13 and I could just smell the nandos in the air.

"Harry can we pleaseeee grab some nandos really quick I'm starving!" I could practically eat anything at that point.

"Yeah sure lets go find my driver first" he says.

................

......................

..........................

At nandos I ordered practically the first thing I seen on the menu.

We ate talked a bit and headed straight to the venue so we could get settled.

I was pretty satisfied with all my new things.

I was craving a skate around, I just needed to clear my head from everything that's been going on.

Ding! My phone went off, I reached in my pocket to get it as we walked up to the front door of the Venue.

It was the group chat between Maggie, Jenn, Andrea, Teala, Amanda, Lia and I.

From: Mags 💕
da baddest bishes chat 💯💋

Hey jelly did you land yet?

I responded with a quick yes thanks for asking.

After the deaths I have been texting and calling with the girls a lot. There always there for me no matter what so this time it was never different. There moral support has been the reason why I've made it so far without crumbling down.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket.

"I have to warn you, the guys are probably going to get really touchy when they see you. They got really excited when I told them that you were going to be on the entire tour"

"Omg it's totally fine, I miss them soooo much" I was genuinely excited to see the boys. I haven't seen them since the teen choice awards and that was almost 7 months ago.

When we got inside the venue Harry pushed his way through 2 doors that almost beheaded me.

"Thanks bro for being such a gentleman and holding the doors!" I called after him as he was already at the end of the next hallway.

He was way more excited to see them than me and he's only been away for 4 days.

I'm guessing the boys were doing sound check because when Harry pushed open the last door we were in the stadium.

"DADDY'S HOMEEEE" Harry yelled as he ran up to the stage expecting the boys to tackle him.

But instead they all yelled ......

"ANGELLL" it was almost like a heard of sheep coming toward me.

My legs were numb and I couldn't move so I stood there for a while.

But then, reality sunk in and I thought.

Oh. Shit.

So I did the thing I do best in situations.

Run.

"Ahhhhhhh" I yelled as I ran as fast as I could, but clearly it wasn't that face because I was on the floor in 2 seconds.

"I- can't- breathe-" I tried to get out, my lungs were being crushed so I don't think they heard me.

"Ok ok guys she's had enough! We're not tryna kill her the first day" Harry screamed as they all started to get off me.

Great now my hair's ruined.

I tried getting up but managed to fall back down, until one of the guys caught me and I was on my feet again.

They all thought it was hilarious and stood there laughing like idiots for like 5 minutes.

After the laughing fit they attacked me in hugs again.

"We missed you so much Angel" Liam said as he hugged me really tight.

" I missed you too Liam"

"ANGELLL" Niall said as he hugged/picked me up and threw me over his shoulder aat once.

"NIALLL" I screamed back half with nervousness because I thought he was going to drop me and, because I loved screaming his name.

He has a screamable name.

"Omg bae!" Louis screamed in a girl voice while hugging me jumping up and down.

"Omg boo!" I screamed back and jumped up and down.

Louis and I have this thing where he acts like a total girl just to crack me up. It's pretty hilarious when he does It.

"So how are you doing Angel" Niall asks with concern in his voice.

They all had concerned looks in there faces.

"Umm ... Better than i thought I would be actually" I said whilst taking a breathe.

"That's actually really good Angel" Louis says.

"Yeah I try not to think about it a lot" I say.

I really don't think about it a lot. Every time I feel the need to, I substitute it with a happier thought and it lifts up my spirit. I try to surround my self with positive vibes so if there are a lot of positive vibes then it would be too overwhelming for the negative ones, and the positive ones can consume the negative ones.

"Well anyways if you need anyone you know we're here Angel ok?" Liam says.

Liam is like the mature older brother I never had.

He knows exactly how to make me feel better and I come to him with anything.

"Yeah thanks guys. I love you allll" I said holding back my tears.

"Umm... Guys I'm RIGHT HERE" I forgot Harry was even here.

"What great friends" he says as he fake cries.

"Awwww does Little Haz need a huggy wuggy" they all say at the same time, which makes me wonder if this happens a lot.

They start chasing Harry around the arena so I thought it would be a good time to escape and make up for the skating, I haven't done in the past couple days.

................................................................

HEY GUYS I PROMISE SHE WILL MEET LUKE AND THE GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. IM STILL FIGURING OUT HOW I WANT THEM TO MEET. DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE

-Much love Sarah❤️