Harry Styles is an annoying f'er

"Sooo where to first Jelly"

"OMGGG forever 21 literally has the best shit"

"K lets g-" Harry couldn't even finish his sentence before I dragged him into the store.

I went straight to where all the flannels were because that's literally where my soul is at.

I turned around to find Harry but he was gone, so I decided to just pick out whatever I wanted first and then try to find him.

I ended up picking out a classic black and red flannel with a hood, a green and blue flannel that said loser on the back, a blue flannel with a hood, a simple black wristlet, and a simple cross body bag with a fringes on it, a nirvana muscle tank, a guns and roses muscle tank, a muscle tank with a cat on it that read "meow" (literally cutest thing EVER), black booty shorts, black ripped skinny jeans, denim ripped shorts, and another pair of denim ripped shorts, a necklace, and a set of rings and finally a makeup bag as well as hair ties.

Yes It was ALOT and I felt hella bad that Harry was paying for all this, but after his whole speech inside the car I'm guessing he would be totally fine.

After i was done finding my things I scouted the place to look for Harry.

I found him taking pictures with a crowd of girls.

"Omg is that ANGEL!" One girl screamed as the crowd came running up to me.

"Omg I literally love you sooo much can we get pictures with you!"

"Aww I love you to yeah sure!" I said with a smile, I love meeting supporters.

I hate calling them fans, I think calling someone "a fan" sounds mean and selfish. I much rather call them amazing supporters.

"Wow they love you more than me" Harry said after the small group went away.

"What can I say I am Angel Styles after all" I said mocking Harry's cockiness.

"Haha very funny" he says giving me a really bitter face.

"Anyway I found you some stuff" he says as an employee literally comes out of no where holding a pile of clothes, two sizes larger than her.

"Omg Harry the poor girl!" I said ashamed of him for making an employee hold all his stuff like a carrying basket.

"Well she offered to do it!"

"Harry when someone says hi can I help you with anything? They don't mean hi can I be your human carry basket!"

"Ok ok chill it was one time!" He says as the poor girl struggles to even stand.

"Umm sorry darling, you can just put them down there" I said pointing to the couch.

As she set them down I turned to Harry.

"You expect me to buy all these plus the clothes I have in my hand?"

"Umm yes" he says like its the most normal thing in the world.

"Well can I at least look through it and see what and what I don't want to buy?"

"Yeah sure" he says with an obvious face.

I picked up the first article of clothing which was a black crop top that said "ca va bien"

"Yes that's cuteee" I put it in the yes pile.

I then picked up a black leather jacket that had some gold studs on it.

"Wow bro where did you get all this style from!" I said

"Well a couple red carpets, some photo shoots, being around celebs all the time really pay off, and our last name is style, it runs in the blood Angel I'm telling you"he says as I picked up the next item.

It was a sweater that said obey.

"Dude seriously are you even Harry? I don't remember you being a freaking wardrobe artist?" Harry was actually surprising me.

................

......................

............................

After going through the entire pile, I decided I'm getting every single thing he picked out.

The next store we went to was pac sun.

"Omg Harry put the mannequin down before we get kicked put!"

You can never take Harry anywhere. He was currently using the mannequin as a dance partner doing some pretty hilarious moves I can't even lie.

"Watch me whip, now watch me nae nae!" Harry sings as he does the dance with the mannequin.

"Harry I will dis own your ass if you don't stop"

"Ok ok cool it sis, just tryna lighten up the mood" he says as he rubs the mannequins butt

"Omg her butt is FIRM"

"HOLY SHIT HARRY your so embarrassing stop you annoying F!" I whisper screamed so I wouldn't draw attention.

"Ok ok I'll stop" he said as we looked for more clothes.

..............

...................

........................

After a couple of hours we made it out of the stores alive without A getting arrested, B me turning into a tomato with embarrassment and C getting eaten alive by supporters.

I managed to tame Harry most of the time.

My favourite items I got were the shoes. Black on black converse, white converse, Nike roshe's, Nike air forces, a pair of retro Jordan 5's and black on ball vans for skateboarding. That reminds me? I got a pink and teal penny board.

I love to skateboard, I do it all the time just to clear my brain.

Plus i got roller skates which would be pretty damn fun to learn to ride.

..............

................

...................

After shopping we grabbed a bite to eat, and headed off for our flight.

...............................................................
SO GUYS I KNOW YOUR WAITING FOR LUKE AND THE BOYS TO SWOOP IN BUT TRUST ME JUST WAIT PATIENTLY, IT MIGHT ME THE NEXT CHAPTER OR NEXT, NEXT CHAPTER. ANYWAYS PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND ALL THAT JAZZ. ASWELL GO READ MY BEST FRIENDS FANFIC CALLED IN THE END. AND SHOW HER LOVE. SHOUT OUT TO CONNIE BTW AND THIS CHAPTERS DEDICATED TO HER. LOVE YOU GIRL. Cons_16

Much love, Sarah 🌸