Caught

It's been 2 weeks since everything.

Since I met "uncle" Greg.

Since Wesley tried to maneuver his way back into me life.

Since Luke found me passed out in the washroom.

Since I considered cutting again.

Since Dylan.

Which by the way we text sometimes but I've cleared up that I only wanna be friends. I haven't seen him in a while because he's in Atlanta shooting teen wolf.

And since we moved to L.A

Luke has been really clingy. The next morning when I woke up he was there with me and apparently stayed overnight.

We took an uber home that day.

We talked. Just in general cracked jokes.

He's so fun to just hang and be around.

It makes me fall harder for him, knowing that he's one of those guys you could be yourself and clown around with.

He made the day brighter and brightened my mood.

On the other hand...

The guys haven't let me leave the house unless someone goes with me. Either one of the girls, one of the 1D boys or them.

I sneak out in the middle of the night sometimes just to walk around, and be by myself.

There starting to loosen up a bit though.

I'm finally allowed to go places by myself!

I sound like a 8 year old who got grounded for doing some stupid shit but that's exactly how I feel.

The girls and Harry come visit everyday and sometimes take me out for dinner and shopping or whatever which is nice.

"So your saying that sick fucker decided to "surprise you" at Mikky D's, then text you right after basically talking like a psychotic freak basically telling you, you still love him and saying you'll be his one day again?" Andrea practically screams.

I was finally ready to talk about it to someone and because Andrea's my practically best friend she had to be the first.

"Yeah... But the thing is.. When he texted me was the same night I passed out and when I scrolled through my messages the next day... I saw the text... But someone else did as well. It was already opened but no reply. Someone read it before me..."

"Who do you think did" She asks from the kitchen as she tries to find the popcorn"

"Maybe the boys" I reply without a doubt.

"But your phone has a password.."

"Calum knows it" I respond.

"So what are you trying to say..." She says as she sits back down beside me on the couch.

"I'm trying to say... That they know about how Wesley's back. Why do you think they've been so overprotective" I responded in a duh tone.

"Holy. Shit." She says shocked.

"Yeah. Holy. Shit. Is. Right."

"So what now..."

"Think I'm just going to see where things go and change my phone password" I tell her my plan.