Lifesavers and fainting is super fun!

Before I went skateboarding I decided to unpack.

I had the top bunk with Harry beneath me, Louis underneath him.

Niall and Liam were on the other side.

I got situated with my surroundings. And found out that all the boys eat is probably junk food, bacon and top ramen.

Unhealthy piece of shits.

I then grabbed my penny board, put on some all time low, popped my head phones in and headed out.

I decided to skate indoors (hopefully not causing any problems) because I never have before and it would probably be really fun.

As I slid down hallways around and around my mind started to wander off about my life.

I was always one of those girls that cared about my future and wouldn't let anything or anyone come between it because that's all that matters to me.

I had plans.

And big ones.

But ever since my parents passed its all just been put away.

I try not to think about how hard life would be without them, but it's hard to admit that I'm not as strong as everyone believes I am.

Everyone thinks I'm so strong because no one has seen me cry once since the death. But they don't know how I'm feeling on the inside.

I hate to think about this I hate it.

I hate it so fucking much.

My mind kept wandering off as I skated faster and faster, zipping and zooming down the hallways.

I started to taste a wet salty substance in my mouth and soon enough I realized I was crying. I tried to wipe my tears away but then-

"AHHH" I heard people screaming.

Then I felt my head hit the floor and it went all blank.

...............

....................

.........................

"LUKE HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE FOR HER TO FAINT" was the first thing I heard when I regained consciousness.

My eyes were still closed but I was aware of everything.

I decided to stay like that a bit.

This might be fun.

"I- i- don't know DON'T JUST STAND THERE GET AN ICE PACK OR- OR A WET TOWEL OR SOMETHING" That Luke guy said.

He sounded so scared and nervous I wanted to laugh so hard.

"OK OK umm. Michael you get a wet towel, and I'll go get maybe a bottle of water or something"another guy said.

"K Ashton you go right I go left" Michael said.

I heard the footsteps of this Michael guy and Then the other guy scurrying to find the things.

I realized that I was laying in someone's lap and I was a guessing it was Luke's because his voice was the closest.

He was now stroking my head.

"OMG man she's hot"

"Calum this is not the time bro"Luke says.

"I know I know but someone had to call it" I'm now guessing his name is Calum says.

"Don't you think I already established that and DIBS"