Truth or dare?

Dylan was the last person to come up stairs with two bottles of liquor in his hands.

"So truth or dare right?" He asked as he took a seat beside me.

I may or may not be fangirling really hard inside right now!

Niall was on my left, Dylan on my right.

No one really looked drunk.

I guess the alcohol didn't kick in.

"Alright Cal truth or dare" Ashton asks.

"Dare" Calum says without any hesitation.

"I dare you to play strawberries and cream with Andrea".

I looked at Andrea who had a smirk on her face.

"Bring it" she says as she grabs the bottle of whipped cream from Dylan and hands it to me.

She lays down and pulls her dress down so it's now only resting around her hips. I spray some whipped cream in her belly button and make a trail of it all the way to her cleavage from her bra. I make a larger pile of it in between her boobs. Then pop the strawberry in her mouth.

Calum positions himself on the floor as all the boys pat him on the back cheering him on.

"Oi get in there mate!" Michael says.

Calum's as red as a tomato at this point. It's pretty hilarious. He's literally staring at her boobs like he's seen God.

He straddles himself over Andrea and positions his mouth near her belly button.

He leans down and licks it off her belly button, he then drags his flat tongue all the way up to her cleavage he stops a bit and smiles up at her. She's watching him intently smiling hard. He dives right in licking all the whip cream from her cleave. He then moved up her towards her mouth, and uses his teeth to grab the strawberry.

"Oops" he says as he drops the strawberry that was once in her mouth and grabs her head attacking his lips with hers.

Wolf whistles echo throughout all the guys along with "Wow Calum !"

Andrea flips him over gaining dominance.

"Okay okay guys that's enough!" Dylan says as we all laugh.

That was getting a little to frisky.

Andrea and Calum break apart both happy and jolly smiling at each other. She grabs her dress and pulls it back up.

To be honest I ship Candrea and after this day I'm guessing Andrea would too.

"Alright Calum go" Niall says.

"Dylan truth or dare" he says to Dylan as he smirks.

"Dare" Dylan replies.

This shouldn't even be truth or dare if everyone's gonna pick dare anyway.

"I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room and give her your number" Calum says smiling like an idiot probably still phased because of what just happened.