Who's ready to partyyyy

When I stepped out of the 1D tour bus my phone rang.

"Hello" I answered.

"Yeah meet us at the front entrance of the venue, the uber will be here in 5" Michael says through the phone.

"Alright I'm on my way" I say and hang up.

I started making my way there and realized How far the buses were parked from the venue.

I decided to run in this case walk really fast because I was wearing heels, all the way there.

I got to the front just in time as I seen the uber pull up.

Everyone was there including the 1D boys.

Don't even fucking ask me why they got there before me when I just left there tour bus and they were all still getting ready. Guys are confusing.

"Made"

**pants**

"It"

**pants**

"Just"

**pants**

"In"

**pants**

"Time"

They all look up at me as I clutch my side out of breath.

All there jaws drop except for Harry's, Liam's and Andrea's who smirks.

Luke drops his phone which he was holding.

No one says anything for like a good 2 seconds.

"God damn" he says but slaps his hand over his face in embarrassment

"What" I say in confusion.

"Hemmings I will chop your balls off" Harry says anger oozing out of his sentence. 

"Hey yo mama can I get your number!" Andrea says as she slaps my ass

I look at Andrea who's wearing a stunning purple dress that's the same length as mine but she only has a huge cut out in the back. It's kind of similar to mine but mines was more revealing.

We both chuckle.

As all of the guys stay silent.

"I told you to fucking change, GO CHANGE!" Harry says.

"Harry the uber is here you'll have to deal with it we have to go!" Niall says as one direction gets into there uber and we get into the other one.

...................

.......................

.........................

"Alright kids lets just remember/set some ground rules here shall we." Ashton claps his hands in glee as we all get out of the uber.

It was almost 11:00 and since we had a day off tomorrow the boys decided to just let go for a night because they deserved it.