Ed sheeran got me feeling some type a way

"I don't even know what the actual fuck to do! It just happened so quick, then we had our moment and all I could think about was how beautiful his eyes were and how amazing he smells and how gorgeous he is... And then when he left I was standing there.... Thinking about how Wesley-"

"NO do not even go there A!" Maggie screams at me through the line.

Right after the encounter with Luke and I. I got dressed and called all the girls for a 5 way talk.

I had to I always consult them after these things so I can get it out.

I tell them like everything!

"Yeah you tell her Maggie he hurt you, he hurt you mentally and physically don't you dare even say his name! I won't let you. We won't let you." At this point Andrea sounded like she was going to kill someone.

"I know! But it's just so hard. I thought I loved him but in reality I didn't see the amount of harm he was putting me through. He grew flowers into my lungs and.... And.... All though I thought that they were beautiful.. I couldn't breathe." I got out as I was starting to cry.

God Angel why couldn't you be strong enough!

"Jelly please don't cry baby girl" Mandy said with a soft voice almost like she could sense I was breaking into fragile little pieces.

"Hey listen to me, you need to stay away from him. If you stay away from him for a while.. Then maybe that will give you some time to think about your feelings for him... And sometime to get your thoughts about Wesley to go away for good." Teala says.

"Yeah I think teala's right! But all I have to say is to do what's best for you honey" Jenn consults.

"Thanks guys I love you so fucking much. I don't know what I would do without you guys."

"No problem Jelly were here if anything remember that gorgeous" Maggie says.

"Byeeeee jellyyyy" they all say into the phone.

"Bye girliess" I say back chuckling with tears of joy into the phone before I hung up.

Is it just me or does everyone else get those times when they want To cry Just cause there overwhelmed with all the love from there friends?

Well I guess I'm a weirdo...

.....................

.........................

.............................

After the convo on the phone I decided to head out and explore the arena.

I didn't even know where we were much less the arena.

I grabbed my phone and headed out.

"Hey there!" I hear someone say.

"Oh shit! You scared me." I said to the very attractive man might I add who is sitting in the bus driving area up at the front. I was now clenching my heart.

"I'm so sorry oh how rude am I? Let me introduce myself! My names Andrew I drive the Gus bus!"

I study Andrews face more. He looks around 25 or so... Brunette like hair a pretty buff guy. Isn't he too young to drive a bus around the U.S.?

"Hi I'm Angel umm... Harry Styles sister." I say as I shake is hand.

"Nice to meet you Angel" he says with a smile...

Why does every GOD DAMM PERSON on this tour have to be so CUTE!

"Andrew may I ask... Where are we?" I say with a puzzled voice.