One day she'll be mine.

LUKE'S P.O.V

"Stacey your honestly being a bitch right now!"  I yelled at my manager.

I don't give a fuck.

She needed to know how she was acting.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that Luke Hemmings I can end your career!"  She replied sternly.

"Why does it have to be Stacey that bitch. She's famous for no reason, stuck up, a fuck girl, thinks everyone adores the path she walks on, spoiled, has no talent. Personally I rather date a trash can "

"Luke we've already had this conversation and you messed everything up. I told you to ignore Angel, act like you don't care. See what happens when you don't listen to me. You ended up falling deeply in love with her and your hurting yourself. This is all your fault honey not mine."
She says with a smirk.

That smirk is so fucking annoying like I swear on my god damn life if she does that again I'll throw a brick at her face.

"Plus her father has money. Tonnes of money. I can't have you go dating some stupid model. There's plenty of more models you could of chosen and you chose her. She's not even that pretty-"

"Will you just shut the fuck up, what do you even have against her! And yes I chose her cause she's perfect in my eyes!"

"Luke this conversations over. She's not allowed to know. No ones allowed to know remember that. Keep your distance and you'll be fine. I have a date planned for you and Stacey at A cute Italian place tomorrow wear something nice for the cameras!, SECURITY!" She yells at the end.

"I refuse to do it!" I say as security starts to escort me out.

"Luke, no Stacey, no band" Is the last thing I hear her say before I'm out the room.

I hate that lady with a passion.

My want to be with Angel is so extremely bad it's going to be the death of me.

I love her man.

But the band.

I can't risk the band over a girl.

We've  all made sacrifices for the Band and this is just another one of them.

But this time it was different.

It's almost as if I'm willing to risk not being in the band for her.

But then I'll be letting the band down and those guys are my brothers. I can't do this to them.

I can't help but feel like one day I'll find a way.

Don't even let me get started on Dykan!

I can't help but feel like she hates me, that she's moved on with him cause they are together from what I've seen.
It kills me to see him hug her and kiss her like that.

That should be me.

Not him.

It was around 9:00 and all the other mates already took an uber home because I told them I had to stay and talk to Stacey for a bit. I think they started to suspect something because normally none of the rest of them would stay back to talk to her like that and it's already happened once before when I asked Stacey if it would be okay for me to ask Angel out about a month ago but was obviously rejected. So I decided to call an uber for myself and head home.