Bloody hangovers

"Andy poor another one" I said as I slapped the shot glass on the bar table.

"For the last time my name is NOT Andy and no you've had like 15 no more!"

Well you look like an Andy AND You listen here" I stumbled a bit to get up but still managed to and point at him right in his face.

"I call the shots here, your job is to do what I say until I SAY no more"

"K you listen here, I said enough and that's what goes, look at you your a mess and all you've been talking about is how fucked up your life is for the past 3 hours you've been in here and you need to get home and sleep off this terrible drunken state your in, alcohol will ruin your life kid. I'm calling you an uber what is your address?" He demands.

Who does this guy think he is!

I'm fine I can handle a couple of shots!

And don't let me get started here!

Who does he think he's calling Kid??

I'm a perfectly grown ALMOST ADULT.

"You know what Roger I am DONE WITH YOU! I'm walking home" I reached to the bar table to grab my phone but he grabbed it before me.

"HEY THAT'S NOT YOURS" I yelled as I chucked myself at him over the bar.

"Oh good no password! And what the hell did you just bite me?" Jason asked as I tried to beat the living shit out of him.

"Yes now give it back!"

"You know butterfly this actually doesn't hurt, you can keep trying if you want to"

"I"

**slap**

"Don't"

**slap**

"Give"

**slap**

"A"

**slap**

"Shit"

"Hi this is Jake calling from Mc Laughlins pub I have a random very, very, drunk girl here which I don't know the name of but I'm guessing you do. You were the last call that was in her call logs. I don't think it's safe for her to walk home or take a cab by herself at the moment, do you think you can come pick her up?"

I stopped trying to beat him up because clearly it wasn't doing shit and decided to just take a seat.

"Alright, ok thanks" Jake I'm guessing says as he hands me my phone back.

"Thanks I'll be going now" I said as I made a dash for the door.

I don't want to go back on that bus.

My life is already fucked up as it is.

I don't deserve to have a good life, to have such amazing friends. I deserve in the trash with all the other garbage. Plus I don't want to have to face Luke.

"Not so fast" Jake says as he runs towards me to try and stop me, I start running faster but then-

**BOOM**

.................

.......................

...........................

They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me

They could care less as long as someone'll bleed