Andrea.

ANGEL'S P.O.V

I was so excited that Andrea was here! Sometimes it would get a bit lonely not having a girl around to understand me.

I can't help but notice Calum's "attraction" toward her, and Andreas "attraction" towards him.

I think it's cute!

But I also know that Calum is partially fuckboy so I swear on MY LIFE if he ever hurts her I will chop his DICK OFF.

End of story.

I was currently showing her around the bunk area.

"And so this is Calum's bunk, Mine, Ashton's, Luke's, and Michael, this will be yours underneath Michael so you can put your stuff down" I said.

"This is SO EXCITING it's like a home with wheels!" I wish I could stay on here for the rest of my life!" Andrea practically squeals.

"Wow there, trust me it's not all pumped up as it looks. Your gonna have to deal with Michael's farts, Ashton's craziness, and Luke's mess, but especially in the shower. God he's an animal! Calum I don't mind him, he doesn't really do anything bad. ANNDDD he makes some BOMB pasta".

"Wait... Who's Michelle and Ashtern" She asks really confused.

"Oh yeah almost forgot!l I said as I took her arm and dragged her to the back room.

"Guys this is Andrea" I said to them.

No one even flinched.

"Guys"

"GUYS" I screamed louder.

I'm guessing they were watching man in black.

No wonder.

These guys were OBSESSED with Will Smith.

"Huh" Ashton says as he gets up from laying on the floor.

"Damn" he says as he looks at Andrea.

"Oh shit! I mean umm... Hi" he gives a little wave and fixes his beanie.

Not gonna lie... Ashton in a beanie gives me HEART PROBLEMS.

She smiles back and waves.

"Hi Ashton" she says.

I'm guessing Michael was sleeping because he hasn't gotten up to say hi yet.

I decide to use the speaker phone that usually just lays on the floor.

I don't even know why we have one.... But we do...

I pressed the alarm button and it goes blaring.

"WTF" Michael screams and shoots right up covering his ears, but manages to stumble and fall right on the floor.

Ashton and Andrea start laughing.

"That was hilarious" Andrea manages to get out in between laughs.

"Well we'll see what the fuck is funny when I chop your vagina-" Michael says trying to get up but soon after realizes that, that was a total stranger he said it to, and didn't know who the hell she was.

"Oh shit, I didn't realize you weren't  Angel I'm sorry..." He says flustered and rubs his eyes.

God there such fuck ups.

I love them.

"Nah it's fine" she chuckles.

"Well hi... I'm Michael" he says and shakes her hand.