Introducing Greg the rich uncle

"Alright guys this song's called kiss you, we want everyone to sing along if you can!" Harry yells to the crowd.

Everyone goes wild as they scream at the top of there lungs.

"Alright boys you ready!" Ashton says.

"Wait what the fuck where's Michael?" Ashton shouts frustrated at this point that his plan wasn't going as planned yet.

"Yeah I'm here I'm here!" Michael says as he appears out of the washroom with his mask on hopping his way to the rest of the boys trying to put on one of his shoes.

"Alright so let's just clear this up, Andrea and I are NOT IN THIS so don't even try to put our names into this or get us into it in any way shape or form got it Hood, Hemmings, Irwin and Clifford" I say as I point to each one of them.

"Why'd you have to use our last names" Calum says as the boys chuckle.

"Cause isn't that what guys do when they talk to each other while there saying real shit?"

"That's only in the movies love" Calum says.

"Good luck out there Andrea says"

"Thanks" Ashton says with a cheeky grin.

I looked at Calum who had an unreadable expression.

"Alright boys it's TIMEEE" Ashton says as he runs out on stage.

................................

.....................................

(SO YOU CAN WATCH THE PRANK ON THE SIDE OR AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER OR WHATEVER IDK THE FORMAT YOUR READING THIS ON SO...)

**The boys all get off the stage**

"Who's PLAN WAS THIS HOLY SHIT I TRIPPED AND FELL AND NOW THIS IS GOING TO TREND WORLDWIDE! HEMMINGS WHO'S PLAN WAS THIS!" Harry yells as he grabs onto Luke's shirt by the collar refusing to let him go.

"Harry that was hilarious and soft bro we can do better let him go and no one gets hurt" Liam says.

"That was actually a lot of fun and plus it's not like you haven't fell on stage before Harry" Louis says.

Everyone started to chuckle.

Poor Lucas whenever Harry got mad he always did that to the closest person if he's annoyed, And it literally feels like your dying because the hold he has on you is crazy good plus the stare down he gives you is super real.

He did it once to this old supply teacher when he was in grade 10 who apparently got on his nerves.

He got suspended for abuse.

But forget that!

All the lady did was wake him up in class cause he was sleeping on the desk.

He caused it on himself if you ask me.

"See I wasn't LYING ABOUT THE WHOLE LAST NAME CALLING THING!"

Hell yeah!

Angel's always right!

Calum chuckles at me.

"Wow wow man chill it doesn't matter it was done and gone Angel TAME YOUR BEAST!"

Luke yells raising his hands up in defence.