20 questions + violence = emotional asf

"HA IN YOUR FACE MOTHER FRIGGEEEERR" I screamed while jumping up and down and throwing my controller to God knows where.

Calum's mouth was wide open like he
was trying to catch flies or something.

"H- h- how THE FUCK did you do that?!?! OMG" Luke says with a humongous grin on his face.

"I thought you said you never played before?" Calum was in total shock.

"I was just playing with you guys" I said with a smile on my face.

Ashton started clapping... Followed by Luke and Calum.

"Omg girls sent from the gaming heavens! No one has EVER beat Michael THAT BAD ahahahahaha" Ashton says now rolling on the floor laughing.

I looked over to Michael where I seen him hugging his feet to his head and hitting his head on his knees. Mumbling some words on the lines of "This cannot be happening wtf, wtf, wtf and some more cuss words".

I felt really bad.

Maybe I should of told them I've played a thousand times before...

"Aww Mikey I'm so sorry I feel really bad" I said whilst patting his back and leaning down to see if he's alright.

"NO NO YOUR NOT THIS MEANS WAR!" Michael snaps at me

He chucks a controller at me which I'm pretty happy I caught because that would of sliced me in half, and he started the game again.

" NO Michael it isn't calm down... It's just a game" Calum says while approaching him slowly, like Michael was a wild beast or something.

"Don't you FUCKING DEAR TAKE ANOTHER STEP" Michael says sternly.

Okay maybe he was a wild beast?...

"Michael give me the controller and no one gets hurt" Calum says still approaching him.

"YOU CAN NEVER TAKE ME ALI-"

Michael didn't get to finish his sentence before Calum jumped on top of him

"Ahhhhhh" Calum yelled as he did.

Wow this jus needs some popcorn!

Michael somehow Manages to get on top of Calum wrestling for the controller.

Ashton jumped in making it 2 against 1

I turned to Luke who out of both of us didn't look like the one who thought this was hilariously amusing, but had a Straight face like this was the most normal thing in the world.

"Umm.... This doesn't happen like.... All the time don't worry" Luke says sarcastically.

I giggled a bit.

Calum managed to now pin down Michael, as Ashton grabbed the controller.

**slap**

"Ok listen to me!" Calum says after slapping him.

**slap**