I got 99 problems but a hotel manager aint one

"Jelly!! Get up we're going to miss our flight!!!"

Why does every time someone wake me up the past week always start with. "OMG ANGEL GET UP WERE GONNA MISS THE FLIGHT, YOUR LATE FOR THIS THAT BLA BLA BLA BLA" EAT MY HEART OUT AND LEAVE ME HERE TO DIE WHILE IM SLEEPING WOULD YOU?

"Two more minutes!" I tried to scream but came out more like a groggily frog kinda thing. It was disgusting.

"DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR WHAT I SAID?"

"COME ON IF WE HOP ON AN UBER RIGHT NOW THEY MIGHT LET US BOARD GET UP!" At this point I swear I was going to PUNCH Harry in the testicals!

"Ughhhh FINE" I got up went to brush my teeth, and got dressed PLUS showered in less than ten minutes. It was literally my best record!

"Ok ok I'm done IM DONE" I yelled as I ran out the washroom.

I stopped my hurry when I saw Harry sitting on the bed, with the TV on typing away at his phone.

"Oh, well I knew you were going to take long to get ready so... It's actually 8:40 and remember i said our flight leaves at 9? Yeah I meant 9pm"

"Oh you lil MOTHER FLIPPER DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THE STRUGGLE I JUST WENT INTO ALL FOR THAT? I SWEAR ON MY LIFE YOU BETTER RUN BEFORE I WHOOP YOUR ASS" I said while I took off one of my black on black converse and charged at him.

"OWW GET THE HELL OFF ME, YOUR MESSING UP MY HAIR"

"OMG your such a girl bro" I said as I messed his hair up and ran for my life.

Harry hates when I touch or even stair at his hair for too long. He says it gives him wrong vibes and some next ish about how he spends an hour on it every morning.

Like I swear the doctors got his gender wrong or something.

While Harry tried to chuck multiple pillows at me (which I blocked #ballerrrrr) We heard a knock on the door and Harry stopped throwing pillows immediately. So I went to open it.

A petite girl stood in front of me wearing something a business women would wear, she was the hotel manager I'm guessing?

"Umm excuse me ma'am we've been having numerous noise complaints about loud noises and ruckus coming from this room. Can you guys please turn it down, people are trying to sleep"

"Oh um yeah sure, so--"

"Umm no we'll do what we want thanks for your concern in other people's lives but it's not needed here, BYEEE FELICIA" Harry screams at the end and chucks the door close right in her face.

Omg he was going to get us kicked out!

"HARRY YOU CANT JUST DO THAT!"

"Umm yes, yes I can" Harry says as he walks back to the bed humming like he WASNT just disrespectful and slammed the door in a poor women's face.

Man! I hate rude people.

................

..................

.......................

Sure enough WE DID get kicked out.

Stupid Harry.

Obviously he put up a fight, then there was this whole thing about if he should get kicked out or not because HE IS Harry Styles. But I drew the line and told them that we were going to leave anyway.

So now we are currently standing on the side of the road waiting for an uber to come pick us up to check into another hotel.

When the uber arrived, Harry and I got in and packed our bags. Well I only had a duffle bag because again my stuff are all gone.

"Third street promenade please" Harry said WITH MANNERS this time to the über man.

"I thought we were going to another hotel?"

"You have no clothes, or ANYTHING. All your stuff are gone, we have to get all that stuff back or else you'll look like a bum, and NO ONE who hangs around Harry will look like a bum, Harry makes enough to atleast help out people around him"

"Ok ok chill diva! But like I don't like spending people's money... I rather work for it myself and be able to buy all m--"

"Omg you literally sound like your not the sister of THE ONE AND ONLY Harry styles, and you're not his little sister, trust me I can handle buying all your stuff back, plus that's what brothers are for!"

I have to admit, that when Harry isnt loud obnoxious and rude/funny plus sarcastic . I love him to death. Harry doesnt intend to actually be mean, he just likes to joke around too much. Cause he's immature asf but ANYWAY

"Have I told you how much I love you?"

"Come give Harry a BIG HUGGG"

"OMG Harry not in a flipping über---"
And that's when I lost all circulation with Harry's famous TIGHT hugs he only uses to annoy me.

----------------------------------------------

COMMENT VOTE AND ALL THAT ISH.

Love Sarahhh. 💋