Superman? .....

"HI IM ANGELICA STYLES I WAS TOLD TO GET HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE M--"

"Yes Yes Angelica calm down my names officer lewinsky I'm the man you were talking to on the phone" he says as he held a hand out for me to shake.

As I shook his hand I felt one hundred percent more safe. My nerves were now calm. I'm usually not the type of person to get all depressed about deaths.

Even if the person is realllyyy close to me. I feel like life's too short and why waste time on something or someone that's gone.

I know my parents would want me to move on with my life and that's exactly what I want to do.

"So.... Because you have no family around in this country (all of them are back in the UK) I guess you'll be bunking here tonight so make yourself comfortable until your brother shows up!" He says with a smile.

God I hate when people act like the situation is fine when it's totally not. Like my parents just died at least have some sympathy to tone your jollyness of a sarcasm monkey face down a bit. It's hurting my insides.

I got myself comfortable in a room that had a Couch that pulled out into a bed.

It wasn't the best thing in the world but I guess i had to deal with it.

After doing a lot of thinking I slowly drifted off into sleep.

.............

.................

......................

"SUPERMANS HERE TO THE RESCUEEEEEE"

"Umm sir... Your causing a ruckus can you tone it down?" a disturbed sounding officer said.

"Excuse me I'm not a SIR I'm SUPERMAN DONT EVER TELL SUPERMAN TO TONE IT DOWN"

Superman..... Wtf what kind of lunatic/ psychotic freak show idiot, would come inside a POLICE STATION, claim there SUPERMAN, Then have the nerve to talk back to a police officer, AND DISTURB A GIRLS PEACEFUL SLEEP ALL AT---- oh no. It's HARRY FLIPPING STYLES. aka my crazy ass brother.

Well this either ends with one, him getting arrested or two, they let us off free if he plans to stop anytime soon.

Ding ding ding! forget SUPERMAN TO THE RESCUE. It's Angel to the rescue!!!!

"Harry will you shut the front door before you get us arrested right after our parents are dead-- AND WAIT. Your actually in a superman costume?? Damnnnn you stepped up your game since we were little!!"

Harry and I used to wear capes around the house pretending we were batman and robin, made out of a blanket wrapped around our neck and tied with a rubber band.

We were cool ass mother F'ers if I do say so myself.

"JELLYYYY" Harry screams as he runs towards me.

Well I'm bout to die.

"Ugh get your fat ass off me Harry"

"Umm that's no way to talk to your brother young lady!"

"Umm last time I checked we're only like 3 years apart and you've said WAYY WORSE THINGS TO ME".

"Whatever, we need to do some serious adulty stuff" he says with an actual serious tone this time. #forthefirsttimeinforeverrrrrr

...............

....................

..........................

By the end of Harry and I's conversation we have decided that I was going to stay with him and the rest of the boys in the band, until there tour is over and then find somewhere for me to settle into and reapply for the college I was accepted at UCLA. ASWELL we'll be staying here, in a hotel for the next 4 days for mom and dads funeral which will be on Saturday, and fly back out to meet up with the boys and move into the tour bus for the tour around America.

Life from now on is going to be hella hard.

................................................................

HEY GUYS I DONT LIKE WRITING SAPPY STUFF SO IM NOT EVEN GOING TO TRY. UMM YEAH THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE FAST FORWARD TO THE SUNDAY THE DAY THEY FLY OUT TO MEET UP WITH THE GUYS ON TOUR. THANKS FOR READING PLEASEEEE COMMENT AMD VOTE. PS I'VE INSERTED A POC OF SUPERMAN HARRY WHICH LITERALLY MELTED ME.

Thanks love you beautiful people Sarah, 💘