Faint.

Ugh he must of seen me come in here.

"Your such a fucking dick get out" I say as I point to the door.

"No" he says being defiant and obnoxious.

"Luke get out" I say just wanting to have alone time.

"Not until you answer my question" he says with a smirk playing at his lips.

He's so annoying!

"Fine I'll leave"

I jump off the washing machine which felt like I was going to fall because I'm short asf.

I make my way to the door but was stopped by Luke turning me around by my waist and pinning me to the wall with his hands clasped onto my wrist being on each side of me to the back of the door.

"We both know you want me" he says with a smirk.

"Get over yourself"

"Your just acting like this because your jealous of Stacey" he whispers into my ear.

"No I'm not" I say with a short breath.

We're so close I can feel his heartbeat.

"You want me all to yourself don't you" he says as he placed a hand to my cheek leaning in closer and closer.

He is not FUCKING WINNING!

I stop him by dodging the kiss and putting my pointer finger on his lips in a shushing motion.

"I'm sorry Luke I can't hear you over the size of your ego" I whisper into his ear.

He's such a fucking tease.

I open the door and turn around to take one last look at Luke's face.

His expression looked embarrassed and shocked.

I smirk and leave the laundry room.

I went back into the living room.

I was getting tired and decided to tell everyone else I was heading up to bed.

"Guys I'm going to go up to bed bye" I say.

"I was just going to leave as well" Dylan says excusing himself.

"Alright bye honey" I say as I lean in for a kiss.

I didn't  want to kiss him bye but that bitch was looking so I did it anyway.

I walked upstairs.

Changed into some pyjama shorts a misfits tee and set my alarm for 10:00 reason being I was meeting the girls at 12:00 at a coffee shop we all loved and spent hours on end at daily.

I miss them.

I miss home.

I miss having a mother and father.

.....................

.........................

.............................

I woke up at around 10:00 and got ready for 12:00 to meet the girls.

When I got there, I'm not gonna lie I shed some tears.

It was like a family reunion.

There all going to the same college which I was supposed to go to as well. They bought a house in which they all live in sharing the rent.