Clubbing? Or nah?

When we got to school, I parked in our usual parking spot, cut the engine and looked at Maggie.

"Okay babes, look at me" She said as she took my hand in hers and held it tightly. Her chocolate brown bold eyes stairing into mine.

"This is our last day..... Leave it all in this school. Uni/ college is for starting over to have a fresh start. So that's exactly what we are going to do. We will walk in ..... Forget walking in STRUT IN. Act like we own this place and let everyone know who we are. We left a mark on this school. And that's exactlly how I wanted to leave it and I'm sure you want to leave it like that too. So hold your head up baby girl and let's do this!" Maggie brought me in for a tight hug as we both started to tear up a bit.

"Maggie I love you. And I can never ask for another best friend as amazing as you are" I said this over and over again to Maggie overthrow years but this time I meant it the most I ever have.

"Love you too sweet cheeks, your the bomb". she said as we got out of the car and walked into school just like she said we were going to.

..................

.............

First and second period went by quick and by the time I knew it, it was time for lunch.

I'm happy at school. Cause there's usually never anyone who asks for pictures or autographs cause there all here tryna get by in life one stupid school day at a time just like anyone else. Plus they see me practically everyday and I am "popular" I guess. I feel like that word is superrrr overrated cause in my opinion no ones higher or bigger than anyone else.

Oh and did i mention ..... Yes Angelica Thalya Styles as in the Harry Styles. Yeah yeah I get that a lot but I don't feel special about it. It's my brothers career or whatever that makes me more noticed plus people see me sometimes at red carpets/ concerts because I do sometimes do a bit modelling but that's about it. I feel like I'm a normal teen nothing special.

I got my cafeteria food and went straight to our table. Yes our table! Including all my faves. Maggie, Teala, Lia, Jenn, Andrea, Amanda. We've been a squad ever since sophomore year/ grade 9.

They literally are my rocks and I love them to death! "Heyyy girlies wassup". "Heyyy jelly" they all say in unison. Like always it's a routine because we're hella cute like that. I know we're super cheesy we know!

"So you up for clubbing tonight like we planned?" Andrea asked as she picked at her potato salad.

"I don't know ... I have a bad feeling in my stomach that something bads gonna happen today" I hesitated.

"Oh no, well after all every time you get a bad feeling something bad does end up happening". Teala whispered then knocked on wood.

It's actually true. I thought I was psychic for one time in my life it was pretty weird. Until I went to the doctors and they checked my brain .... Apparently there was nothing out of the odds about me.

"Come on!! It's the last time we can go out before we graduate you have to come!" Amanda was literally pleading on her knees.

"Fine fine I'll come but just because I love you guys" I was starting to regret what I said because this feeling was like no other I've ever had.

"YES" They all screamed.

Bing bing !!

My phone went off as I struggled to get it out of my back pack pocket.

"I'm guessing that's Harry on his daily check up?" Jenn questioned.

As I checked my messages sure enough it was him.

"Yup I better answer it before he freaks out! God he's so overprotective that it's not even funny I'm 18 for god's sake !

FROM: Hazzy wazzy

Hey Jelly everything going okay on your last day?

TO: Hazzy Wazzy
Yes brother! I can't believe u still text to check on me everysingle day are you going to do this when I'm in college too?

FROM: Hazzy Wazzy
Yes obviii! Can't wait to see you when the boys and I fly in on Saturday! Sorry we can't make it for your actually grad but save me some love? K gtg jelly welly love yuh! ❤️.

TO: Hazzy Wazzy
It's fine, dw I will k bye ily2 😘.

As soon as I sent the text the bell rang. The girls and I said good bye and we all went our separate ways.

-------------------------------------------

SO SORRY IF THERE ARE MISTAKES AND WHAT NOT. MY BAD I DONT HAVE TIME TO PROOF READ, BUT IM TRYING MY BEST. THE CHARACTERS BTW ARE ANDREA (Andrea Russet) TEALA ( Teala Dunn) AMANDA (Amanda Steele) LIA (Lia Marie Johnson) JENN (Jenn McAllister). BASICALLY THE NEW CHARACTERS ARE ALL YOUTUBERS DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND ALL THAT JAZZ! LOVE YOU GUYS

hugs and kisses, Sarah ❤️