Chapter 5

The feeling of disgust washed over me like a tidal wave, making me feel like I wanted to get rid of the very body that had been violated. The thought of his touch on my body made my skin crawl and itch like hundreds of tiny insects were all over me and it was a sensation so repulsive that it made me feel like my entire body wanted to set itself on fire just to get rid of his touch and presence.

I don't know how many minutes passed, but I wasn't able to stop myself from crying until a person walked inside. "Haven't I told you not to bother me?"

I lifted my head and cast an unblinking stare at the guy who had caused me so much suffering and pain.
He remained poised and unfazed as he came closer and scanned me up and down with his eyes, calmly assessing every inch of me with an unnerving sense of calmness that made me shiver. Everything about him felt like a game, and I was a pawn stuck in a play that I had never asked to be in. You're the one who bothers me...

"Cat got your tongue?" He asked as he squatted down in front of me and tilted his head.

"Wha--ugh..." My voice cracked since my throat was still sore.

As I tried to clear my throat, he mocked, "I see, it's not a cat but something else..."

I scowled after I took a breath. "What... do you want... now?"

He reached out his right hand and held my chin. His gentle and deliberate grasp on my chin immediately made me feel uneasy, but he only seemed to be amused by it. To make matters even more unsettling, he then took his thumb and traced the corner of my lip. I winced in pain at the sensation, making me realize that it was torn. "Ngh..."

He kept his eyes locked on me, and his expression remained unreadable. "The teacher asked me to look for you since you're sitting next to me..."

I immediately jerked my head back and instinctively tried to push his hand away slowly, finding that I had lost strength and composure after all that time crying. "I'm not gonna come back to class..."

"It's not up to you." He stood straight and then grasped my upper arm, pulling me up with force.

I whined as I tried to free myself from his grip. "Give me a break, you all!"

Parsa dragged me to the sink, forcibly making me stand in front of it. With one hand, he began to tap on the water and pushed my head down with the other, causing me to close my eyes in fear. I was terrified of what he was going to do next and quickly imagined the worst-case scenario.
When the cold water hit my face, I felt like my breath was being taken away. I tried to escape his grasp, but he started washing my face with the same cruel and forceful grip. "Ack!"

As he was done washing my face, his hold seemed to soften a bit. "Stay still," He demanded as he began to wipe and tidy up my clothes, making the movements quick and efficient, like a robot. He dried my damp face with a tissue while I was staring at him, dumbfounded. What's he doing?...

"Follow me," he said as he started to walk out of the bathroom. I followed him at a slow pace, knowing that protesting against him would only make things harder for me. I sighed deeply as I sniffled, feeling like crying again.

Parsa paused for a second and looked back, frowning. "Don't cry again... I just cleaned your messed-up face."

"I won't..." I whimpered as I lowered my head. I didn't want to see his face.

~

As we arrived behind the door's class, Parsa held me still. "Stay here."

"Why?" I asked in a low tone, but he didn't answer me and walked inside alone.