Chapter 10

Nathalie's POV:

I copy the beautiful blonde models swaying hips and fast moving legs as I strut down the catwalk.

"Yes you got it!" Says Sophie the model Ive befriended.

An hour ago I saw that she wasn't busy with getting ready and asked her to teach me how to perfect my walk. After years of watching and helping with Gabriel's shows, I've learned the basics but needed to perfect them.

I smile stepping down the steps of the cat walk stage and over to her.

"Perfect, thank you so much."

"Any time!" She replies before someone yells her name, signaling she needs to go to hair and makeup.

"I gotta go, but you'll rock it okay? Just boost your ego a bunch before walking out! Helps me!" She yells as she runs behind the curtain.

I laugh to myself thinking of what I could possibly say to myself to achieve that. My thoughts are then interrupted by a quiet dark voice next to my ear.

"I could help with that." Gabriel's voice drawls out.

My cheeks turn a red thinking about how close he is right now. They immediately spiral back to yesterday to where we almost......kissed.

Part of me is relived we didn't. Kissing would have completely screwed up everything we have going on right now, and I do not need more stress in my life. And if we did kiss, what would that even mean? That hes ready to move on from Emilie and with....me?!! My brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Blinking a few times and clearing my thoughts I turn around, crossing my arms and raise a questioning brow, I then realize we are chest to chest.

"Really and how would you accomplish that........ sir?" I respond slowly, drawing out the last word.

He smiles darkly reaching out a hand and twirling a peice of my straight hair inbetween his long fingers.

"Oh I could think of a few ideas."

I quickly scan around us, this was not the conservation to be having in public. Especially since anyone could take a photo of us like this and rumors would spiral out of control.

I pull away from him, his fingers now empty.

"Oh would you look at the time!" I say looking down to my watch.

"Looks like you, sir, have to go home and start getting ready."

He looks down to his own watch sighs softly clearly upset he has to leave.

"Hmm suppose so, I'll see you later then miss....Nathalie." Him says, while drawing out my name.

My stomach flutters.

"Mhmmm go on now." I say shooing him away.

With a final look he turns and leaves, leaving me standing alone and bewildered at what the fuck my life is turning into.

7pm

I sit at a makeup vanity as hairdressers and makeup artists quickly work on me. Turning my naturally pale face into one full of color. My straight dark hair back into the curly updo I had on yesterday.

Since I'm now a model and not just Gabriel's assistant, event organizers took over all my work so I could just focus on the show. It was nice to not have to stress about everything and everyone for once.