IMPORTANT 2024 NOTE!!!

HI!!! Been a while!

So as many of you may have noticed, this story was discontinued for a while on Wattpad. This was mainly due to the fact that the version of this story I've been cross-posting on AO3 has been massively edited and is like a half-brother to this version, but this is where the good news comes in!

I still get notifications of people adding this to their library on here so I have updated every chapter to its AO3 state and will start posting new chapters on here again!! 

Woah, woah. No need for applause. Wow--a standing ovation?? Guys, please, please! Sit back down!

In all honesty I don't spend a lot of time writing this story anymore but I do still update every few months, and the best part is that these new updates are going to be more action-packed than you'll remember of this story in the past.

Time for a good old-fashioned change log so you guys can get a sense of what's different:

     -    Merged a few chapters together here and there to improve update length and potency

     -    Removed all traces of Shadouge. Sorry if this is a part of the story that you particularly liked, but I can guarantee you nothing would have come of it had I left it in anyway lol. I don't ship them anymore, I view them as platonic besties and found family

     -    Chapter names have changed, mainly due to the Great Merge of 2022.

     -    MASSIVELY updated chapter titled 'It's way Too Early For This'

I think that should be about it for now. Doesn't actually sound like that much, but trust me, IT'S A LOT lol.

Anywho thank you guys for reading Mobius High, if you've been around this fic since 2020 i want to thank you for being one of my OG fans and for sticking with me even through the cringe. 

Up next: Brand-new, never-seen-by-Wattpad chapter! 

Thanks again!