12. BREAKFEST?

Eleanor woke up and had no idea where she was or how she got there. In a matter of fact, she didn't remember much from last night.

Eleanor Kensington

Mmm, my head.

It hurts. (She opens her eyes and realise at that moment she didn't know where she was)

What the...

Where am I and how did I get here, wherever here is?

(She then sees a note on the nightstand beside her and take it to read it)

***

Good morning!

I hope your head is not killing you too much this morning, since you were really drunk last night.

I still suggest that you take the meds that I put on the nightstand for you along with a glass of water. You should drink the whole glass of water because you are probably dehydrated too.

When you done, I washed and put your clothes of the chair in the corner if you want to get dress.

I will be in the living room if you need anything and when you want breakfast.

Take your time.

Alexia

xxx

***

Eleanor Kensington

Alexia?! How the bloody hell did I come here?

(She takes the meds and drinks the whole glass of water, before getting up to get dress, because she needed some answers.)

(After she done, she went to the living room, but Alexia wasn't there)

Hello?

Detective Alexia Bennett

(Pops out of her office)

Hi! Good morning!

How are you this morning?

Eleanor Kensington

Good morning!

My head is killing me, and I don't really remember much from last night...

But yeah great! (She says it in a sarcastic tone and laughs a little after saying it)

Detective Alexia Bennett

Well, you were drunk last might when you called me, so I wouldn't expect less. (Laughs a little)

Eleanor Kensington

Yeah...

About last night...

Detective Alexia Bennett

What about it?

Eleanor Kensington

What happened and why am I here, which I guess is your apartment?

Detective Alexia Bennett

Right, you would be right, this is my apartment. As for last night...

You called me at 2 AM, asking if I could come pick you up, which I did.

But when I asked you where you lived, you refused to tell me, so, I brought you here.

As far as the rest of your night went, I don't know, but you should call your friend.

Eleanor Kensington