15. A COME BACK

Alexia has now been working from her appartement for 2 weeks and apart from seeing Eleanor from time to time of calling her, she hasn't had seen anyone. Eleanor was insisting for a few days now that she goes back to her office, because it would be good for her to socialise with people other than her even if she wasn't mad about that part. So today, Alexia decided to go to the office for the first time in 2 weeks. She called Eleanor this morning to tell her and she said that she was proud of Alexia for doing that.

Alexia was in front of the building about to go in...

Detective Alexia Bennett

Ok, let's go Alexia, you can do it. (She encourages herself)

Ouf, it's only been 2 weeks it's not that much really, c'mon it's like a vacation.

Ok, here goes nothing. (She opens the door and walks inside)

Penelope

Alexia?!

About time you came back, it's turning into a zoo without you. (She laughs a little)

Detective Alexia Bennett

(Laughs too) Thank you Penelope, I needed that.

Penelope

I could tell. (Winks at her)

Detective Alexia Bennett

Well, do you know where they are?

Penelope

Probably in the conference room, they've been there almost all the time.

Detective Alexia Bennett

Alright, thank you Penelope.

I better go save them again (She chuckles a little)

Penelope

(Chuckles too) Well, good luck with that.

Detective Alexia Bennett

Thank you! (She says it as she walks into the place where all the offices were)