Chapter 25 Tikki and plagg's Wedding

Today, Tikki and Plagg were to be married.  Marinette hoped things would turn out well for her sister and brother-in-law-to-be. She saw how happy they were together.  Now at last the wedding day was here. 

               Marinette feels nervous which is crazy because it is not her special day. 

    The ceremony was fabulous with lots of lovely red roses, the bridesmaids all wore red, and Tikki had on a white, flowy, wedding gown, a veil, and white sandals.

   The groom and groomsmen wore navy blue suits, white shirts, and blue neckties.

   Marinette wore a special dress that was hot pink as the Maid of Honor, and Adrien had on a black suit, white shirt, and hot pink tie.

  Tikki and Plagg were so glad this day had come. They had only been planning it for a while now.

       After Marinette, Pollen, and the other bridesmaids came out, it was Tikki. Tikki smiled as the guest stood respectfully to her arrival at the wedding. Plagg felt like a nervous wreck. Adrien straightened his tie for the second time that day. 

      Tikki and Plagg held hands soon after Tikki was standing beside him. The rest of the wedding went smoothly.

     "Yes, I do," Plagg says.

     When it was Tikki's turn she looked at Plagg, the pastor and guests, then at Plagg again, "I do."

      Plagg kissed the bride.  The bride's uncle took care of the photos.

       The reception was nice too. Instead of cake, they had donuts to go with the rest of the food. It was cheese, grapes, crackers, mints, bacon, eggs, biscuits, and gravy. These are some of the bride and groom's favorite foods. 

    Soon, Tikki and Plagg thanked the guest for coming, cut some donuts, and ate them. Tikki threw her bouquet, and Pollen caught it. She blushed when she saw Wayzz smiling at her.  Tikki and Plagg left to a standing ovation from family and friends who blew bubbles instead of tossing rice at them.

     Plagg thought this was better because he could not see any point in wasting rice.

      Adrienette and the others helped clean up the mess. Then, they headed home.

        Adrien took Marinette to the upstairs guest room. Marinette wondered what he was thinking. " Adrien, why are we?"  Adrien put a hand over her mouth to hush her. He smiled when she complied. 

     Nathalie and Gabriel wondered where Adrienette had gone off too. They had not told anyone but secretly married before Plagg and Tikki.

          Adrien kissed Marinette. Marinette kissed him. She still had no idea why he had brought her here. She knew there must be more to it than just stealing kisses from her. Adrien slipped a ring on her finger as he popped the question. Marinette said "Yes!"

      Adrien kissed his fiance and she kissed him. They did not tell a soul until a few days later.

 The story continues in Chapter 26

Until then,

bye-bye,

little owlets!

Summer out!