Chapter 23

3rd Person POV

"Cassie, May I have this dance?" Marco asks Cassie to dance with him to a Ed Sheeran Photograph song. Cassie smile and put her beer down and took Marco hand.

"Get it Marco!" Sven yelled and clan his hand. The boys behind them cheering. Cassie and Marco smile and giggle.

"Ju know I love ju a lot" Marco said as Cassie place her head on Marco shoulder as they slow dance.

"Uummm...hehehe" Cassie laugh nervously.

"As a little sister of course" Marco chuckle. Cassie laugh and nodded.

"I'm too hot to be ju boyfriend" Marco said selfishly. Cassie scoff and remove her head off Marco shoulder.

"You whore! You calling me ugly!? You know if I was your Hispanic mom, I would bring my chancleta and spank you in the culo! You puta!" Cassie cursed in Spanish. Marco look so lost but Julian laughed so hard he actually fell off his chair.

"What she say?" Matthias ask.

"No!" Cassie raise her voice at Julian before he started speaking.

"She's the queen...can't say anything" Julian back off. Cassie didn't say anything but smile.

'She's my queen' Julian said to himself and smile.

"Who ever the last one to get in the water is a bitch! And we can down them" Cassie said and ran in the water.

The boys fell off their chairs but got back up and ran quickly. Cassie laughs and scream at the same time. She quickly swim after she got in the water, while the boys had to splash getting in the water.

"Aww poor Sven" Cassie said as he was the last to get in.

"It was Jules!" Sven tried to cover himself up.

"No puto! It was tu! Tu I said!" Cassie yelled.

"Come on my whores...let's get this puto!" Cassie said and walk over to Sven but someone pulled Cassie under water and of course Cassie yelp.

Someone kisses Cassie under water but Cassie got scared because she could get caught by Erik. When Cassie push the person off her and got back to the surface and so did the person, she realize it was Erik.

"Erik you scared me to hell!" Cassie splash him. Erik chuckle and pull her to his body. He wrap his arm around her waist while her hand hanging on his shoulders.

"Ju bootyful" He smile and stare at Cassie eyes.

"Your hot" Cassie smile. They both lean in and kiss each other. Cassie felt weird actually yet she doesn't know why. Her mind was actually thinking of Julian instead.

Julian stop smiling at he was having fun drowning Sven when he saw Erik and Cassie kissing.

He felt hurt a little but he just keep smiling because he knows that Cassie is going to be his not Erik's.

* * *

"Today was the best day with you guys" Cassie said while laying down in between Erik's legs. (Not like that!)

"Fun!? All ju did was yell at us with ju weird language!" Marco yelled.

"Shut up puto!" Cassie said.

"See!" Marco raise his hand up. The boys laugh and pat Marco shoulder.

"Ju still cute" Cassie copied Marco accent as she speaking to him. Marco roll his eyes and nod his head.

They all sat down by a bon fire while watching the sunset. It was a chilly evening but it was beautiful. Everyone enjoy their beers and laugh.
Julian walk over to Cassie with a sweater on his hand. Cassie was complaining how cold she is, while Erik told her he doesn't have a sweater with him.

"What kind of a guy who doesn't bring a sweater with them to the beach?" Cassie said.

"Sorry" Erik said and kiss Cassie cheek.

"Julian is my lifesaver" Cassie said as she put on the blue sweater that says 'Chill' on it.

"Ahh, so warm and big" Cassie cuddle in the sweater. (Nothing dirty okay!) Julian smile and mess Cassie hair which she doesn't bother at all. Erik said thank you to Julian even though he got jealous a little.

They stayed at the beach for 30 more minutes until they had to go back. It was a great day for them. Especially for Julian.

Heyy durmies!!!!! How ya doing!? 4th of July tomorrow...I was gonna go to the lake but it decided to rain tomorrow so I was like puta! Lol not really but we still probably going to have fun so yeah...

Hope you guy enjoy this chapter it wasn't that funny like the last chapter so yeah....But my Spanish is really coming along so yah lol.

Make sure to vote ans comment :p

-Natasha