Chapter 28

Cassie POV

"Yo Erik, Cassie and Jules wake up!" Our tent shakes. I groan and kick the tent so the voice would go away.

"Leave us!" I yelled. The voices whispered.

"Nutella! Yummy" I heard someone yelled and smack their lips together.

"Stop lying" I said and wrap myself around someone's warm body. I moan and cuddle my body with whoever was right next to me.

"Cas...why are ju cuddling with Jules?" a voice said. I open my eyes slowly and then look at who was it.

Erik.

I look to see the guy who I was cuddling with and it was Julian. I wasn't surprise but I remove myself from him and went to Erik.

"Julian look like he needed a cuddle buddy" I chuckle, wrapping my arms around Erik's torso.

"Well I do too" He kissed my temple and hug me tightly.

"We should go to the lake today, maybe Julian will find a girl" I said looking over my shoulder to see sleeping Julian.

Poor my baby.

"Let tell the boys" Erik said already standing up. I nodded and stood up too.

"Morning kiss?" Erik closes his eyes and lean in to kiss me.

I slap his cheek before his stinky breath could meet up mine.

"This isn't a fan fiction Erik!" I roll my eyes.

Erik look at me weirdly. He didn't get the reference.

"Babe, if you actually read any fan fiction on Wattpad or anywhere you could find Fan fiction" I explain. He still have that weird look.

"What is Fan Fiction?" He asks.

"It's when horny girls or just regular teenage girls who's single and got no life but go on the internet and start writing about a made up story of their favorite celebrity crush" I explains. Erik nodded.

"And why did ju say 'this isn't a fan fiction?'" Erik asks.

"Well in fan fiction, there's always a couple. A couple just woke up from their very sexy night before, they always have these cheesy scene where they two woke up and begin kissing each other without brushing their teeth...which is terribly nasty. So I just want to make that clear that we are not going to kiss unless both of us brush our teeth" I said.

"Alright...let go!" Erik said. He grab my hand and lead me outside.

Outside, the boys were eating and laughing about something funny.

"Halo!" I smile and wave.

"Food's in the pot" Sven said, pointing at the black pot on top of the fire pit.

"Hey Cas, how's your sleep?" Alex smile.

"Good" I said, getting my food.

It was chicken. On the side is salad so I put it on my plate and walk to sit next to Marco.

Chicken for breakfast. Yum.

"What's up girly" I push Marco a little. He roll his eyes and ignore me.

"Eat ju food!" Marco yelled in my ear. I quickly cover it.

"Bish! You just burst my eardrum!" I said. Marco giggle like a girl.

"Marc! Eat ju food too!" Mario said and smack Marco head. Marco groan and eat his food.

"Oh," I said and I swallowed my food "Me and Erik were thinking if you guys wanna go to the lake?"

"I'm down. I wanna see cute German babe" Alex wink. I roll my eyes at him.
"Aren't you leaving in a couple of days?" I asked.

"Wow, wanna get rid of me now huh?" Alex said. I nodded.

"One of ju go wake Jules" Mario said pointing at the tent.

Everyone was stuffing their faces in food and didn't bother to help out a little brother.

"You guys are so irrelevant" I roll my eyes and walk over to the tent.

I unzip the tent and walk in. I turn around to zip the tent back up so no flies could get in.

"Jules!" I kick him softly. All he did was groan.

"Jules!" I yell a little louder. He slap my foot away and turn to the other side.

I sigh and sit next to where his sleeps. I watch his pale bare back. His muscular back.

Last night was freezing cold. I had to put on my hoodie. I don't know how Julian sleeps with just his pants.

Last night I did feel warm, I felt like it was the best sleep ever. Though I felt like someone had their arms wrapped around me but I guess it was just a dream.

"Jules, we going to the lake, come on! There's going to be hot girls, booty, abs, hot guys, food" I said. Julian didn't move.

Suddenly he started snoring. I groan and punch his back, which turn red quickly.

I got frustrated and jump on Julian body. I started telling and hitting him.

"Ouch! Cassie!" Julian yelled. I stop hurting him. His eyes were puffy and it looks like Asian people eyes.

"Awh, your eyes gives me life" I said.

"Get off of my!" He push me off him. I fell on my sleeping bag with the thud.

Bish

"How did you sleep without a shirt on last night!? It was freezing!" I shudder. He laugh and cover his bare abs with a shirt.

I was admiring that.

"I don't know, but I did sleep gud. I feel warm" He shrug and open the zipper of the tent. He reach out for me to take his hand which I took it.

He slept good, I slept good, we felt warm, and so did he. Oh shit! He kept me warm last night!

I haven't update for 18464719522 years! Sorry hahaha. I had to do my summer ready, I had soccer tryout. I was basically busy this month.

Be my favorite by checking out my Brooklyn Beckham Fanfic pls! I will love you a lot!

Comment and vote!

-Natasha